Black Armbands for GUH

Remove this Banner Ad

Great idea Testy!

ClarkeM and Pamcake1 what do you think about this suggestion?
Already raised and rejected sorry fellas.
Might get raised again, I don't know.
Fret not for the Wonders are working away behind the scenes on a fitting memorial for our beloved Toga'd Tripe Terroist Tsar but please remember it's a hell of a shock and people are still coming to terms with it.

Already raised and rejected sorry fellas.
Might get raised again, I don't know.
Fret not for the Wonders are working away behind the scenes on a fitting memorial for our beloved Toga'd Tripe Terroist Tsar but please remember it's a hell of a shock and people are still coming to terms with it.
I know you and the Wonders will do something memorable and in honour of the great man.

I look forward to any tribute the Wonders pay this great character along with whatever other nice things others do to remember Horry.
I started a landslide in my ego
Look from the outside
To the world I left behind

In the world I left behind
Wipe their eyes, and then let go
To the world I left behind
Shed a tear, and then let go

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BLUEALLTHRU Callums_Guns & all interested parties,

I propose to post the following commentry at the start of the match at 4.55pm for your approval, what do you think?
Any additions, comments?

"I'll pass you now to our reporter on the spot.......(name?)"

Assembling now the Sweet FA league players are lining up for the guard of honour for GUH.

On the Colosseum field, home ground of the West Coast Wonders, it's impressive to see all of the clubs in their spotless heritage kits line up with their black arm bands in place.
What a turn out it is.

Silence falls across the crowd now, as they wait for proceedings to commence.

As GUH comes into sight and out onto the ground leading the Wonders team, driving his trusty chariot and dressed in ceremonial toga, the crowd stands as one and ROARS.

The Cheering is deafening as GUH proceeds in a stately manner down this magnificent guard of honor, a fitting tribute to the Grand Old Man of the Sweet FA.

I propose to post the following commentry at the start of the match at 4.55pm for your approval, what do you think?
Any additions, comments?

Assembling now the Sweet FA league players are lining up for the guard of honour for GUH.

On the Colosseum field, home ground of the West Coast Wonders, it's impressive to see all of the clubs in their spotless heritage kits line up with their black arm bands in place.
What a turn out it is.

As GUH comes into sight and out onto the ground leading the Wonders team, driving his trusty chariot and dressed in ceremonial toga, the crowd stands as one and ROARS.

The Cheering is deafening as GUH proceeds in a stately manner down this magnificent guard of honor, a fitting tribute to the Grand Old Man of the Sweet FA.
Love it mate.

Any additions, comments?

What a turn out it is.

Perfect, just hoping our (all) game get's wrapped up prior so we can get there in time

Remove this Banner Ad

Black Armbands for GUH

Remove this Banner Ad

Back