Black Bookers - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Black Bookers

Lohengrin and State Grade non acceptors

Moshe, the good Bel Espirit-Helsinge offspring, accepted MV Friday/Sydney Saturday

State Grade in tonight at the Valley. Mile is a nice trip for him but everyone is backing Base due to the way he closed over 1400 in their last clash. I think SG will still be hard to beat though.

Lohengrin racing today at Kilmore, r8. Looks like it'll be short, I guess an 8 length win is hard to hide from the bookies :)

Great ride by Avdulla. :thumbsu: On to the Guineas now.

Really put the writing on the wall first up and was brilliant yesterday. I can't say I've ever really rated him maybe he's a better fresh horse? Beat plenty of good ones easily.

I'll be disappointed if Lohengrin doesn't win by 10 today :)

:eek: guess why thats why hasn't come to the city

Moody has got another good one, Lights of Heaven, won by 6 lengths on debut over 1200m which is impressive as she is a zabeel filly likely to gt more ground, sat on pace then blasted them in the straight.

Made it 3/3 tonight over a mile. She is interesting as she seems comfortable over short trips but pedigree says further.

Boss was down to ride Absolutelyawesome (very good run 1st-up) in the Guineas (4E and didn't get a start) , he ended up on Shamrocker...

He's in for this Wednesday at Sandown.

The stable and Bossy have a very high opinion of absolutelyawesome. He's nominated for the Guineas in Sydney on Saturday.

Being by Zenno Rob Roy I assume they're thinking AJC Derby.

Houston Benefactor has been tardy in all of it's 3 starts. But today, missed the jump 6-8 lengths in a fairly strong maiden. Tacked on around the turn. Looked the winner at the fifty when it was eased into the clear and then was just beaten by a nose.

Amazing run. Something beaten.

Houston Benefactor has been tardy in all of it's 3 starts. But today, missed the jump 6-8 lengths in a fairly strong maiden. Tacked on around the turn. Looked the winner at the fifty when it was eased into the clear and then was just beaten by a nose.

Amazing run. Something beaten.

Haha I've backed that twice but didn't see today. Jeez it's a shocker

I'm blackbooking that Hayes 1st starter from last week in the 2yo race, extra 100 next start should go well

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One of my blackbookers, the best 2yo that Anthony Cummings has trained (Smart Missile) is taking on Sepoy & co today in the 2nd at Rosehill. At around $16 on Betfair it might be worth a small go.

Also, Gai Waterhouse has done something unusual and declared one of her starters today in Cape City Flyer. She reckons this thing is Slipper class and believes today that it runs first and it's just a matter of what finishes 2nd and 3rd. Big call considering it's up against Satin Shoes and Elite Falls.

I might have a $10 running double on Smart Missile into Cape City Flyer and pray for an upset.

Haha I've backed that twice but didn't see today. Jeez it's a shocker

I'm blackbooking that Hayes 1st starter from last week in the 2yo race, extra 100 next start should go well

Fortune of War has headed off for a spell.

One I blackbooked about a year ago resumed last week for Kav. Gailileo filly Gunawati flew home at the Valley to win over 1200. I really liked her debut 3rd as she looked to need much more ground but she looks to have come back in great order after a long long lay off.

Gunawati in tomorrow, get ready to be impressed.

BB Commanding Time after tonight, been following, step up to 1300+ next start and slightly down in class will win a race.

Remove this Banner Ad

Black Bookers - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back