Black Bookers - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Caulfield 30/7/2011

R1: Snitzem (first starter) absolute speedrat, gets a gate it wins.
Unique Quality (2nd starter) very quiet 4th, watch out if it steps up in distance.
I liked the run of Kid Kobe in the same race. Looked to hit a flat spot around the turn, but finished off the race nicely.

All these horses mentioned are in again Saturday, but in retrospect it was silly BBing in them as they are coming up against guns returning for Spring and they'll have to improve just to maintain decency

Light Vision is the only one I'll back, albeit not too heavily up against Module and co

In the 3rd today at Mildura, Outback Joe had a great run from last to first.

Quite eye catchng.

Perhaps the most eye catching is its breeding, Elvstroem/Lets Elope.

Racing again on Friday

-.- You are aware it cannot race friday now that it won today right?????

Don't get sucked into Mildura form too much unless they lead all the way, it usually suits the sweepers coming wide from out the back.

Avadale had a beauty of a trail at Warrick Farm, pinged out and kicked on to win by 5-6 lengths, pretty sure its getting a start at Cranbourne in a couple of weeks.

My boy Smart Missile going round again today. It's not a matter of if but a matter of by how far does he smash Helmet today :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Went to Terang tuesday to watch our horse(bloody 2nd) and by chance a bloke i know had a first starter in race 1 named No Extensions.It missed the kick horribly and was off the bit and green just to tack on to the field.
It finally tacked on after entering the straight and unbelievably finished third with a withering finish.
Definite watch.

melbourne_cup7_gallery__600x400.jpg

anyone know where a horse called "MacKnuckle" has gone??

Where are you Macknuckle??? :(

Bump!!

Anyone know of the whereabouts of this horse??

Won its 2nd Canberra Cup last year.

Hasnt ran since 1st Jan 2011.

In the past has had decent spells but nothing this long I dont think.

Cant find any info online thats all..

Any help would be good, cheers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Black Bookers - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back