Black Bookers

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Possibly the fastest finish I have ever seen.

Next stop Cox Plate.
yeh that was something special
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Yeah it was incredible.

Any news on what happened to First Command? Love that horse, but it's not the same horse if this prep. is anything to go by. :(

Will be interesting to see how Hay List goes against the big guns though. We might find we all overrated the run a bit. Wasn't a particularly strong field.

The champ, WA filly For Your Eyes Only returns to racing at Belmont on Saturday over 1200.

She is 4/4 first up and won 3/5 at this distance.

TAB offering $2.80 at the moment, good enough for me.

The champ, WA filly For Your Eyes Only returns to racing at Belmont on Saturday over 1200.

She is 4/4 first up and won 3/5 at this distance.

TAB offering $2.80 at the moment, good enough for me.

Utterly utterly disgraceful. First beaten. Shocking run.

Utterly utterly disgraceful. First beaten. Shocking run.

Was shattered. I hope they haven't harmed her by trying to stretch her out too far last prep.

Babelicious was an impressive first start winner yesterday in a Scone maiden. Noticed her as she was by Not a Single Doubt who seems to be throwing a few handy ones. She sat well back in the field then weaved her way through winning easily.
Might be one to watch if she goes to the city for a midweeker perhaps.

Maybe he was posting the tip for us to lay it? :D

I'd be running with that anyway!

I've chucked it in my blackbook anyway... Certainly needs more than 1300m you would say... 2000m+?

I've chucked it in my blackbook anyway... Certainly needs more than 1300m you would say... 2000m+?

Hard to say on that performance.

I mean the Heart of Dreams/Rightfully Yours connection would suggest not much more than a mile.

Could be good odds next start though. I love backing first start failures and getting them at good odds next start.

EDIT: Check out the name of the race HOD broke maiden status in. http://skychannel.com.au/horse/view_field.php?raceid=755810&racename=Good%20Luck%20Darren%20Milburn%20Sv%203Yo%20Md&racenumber=3&distance=1207&type=R&conditions=GOOD3&track=Kilmore&weather=FINE&date=16/09/08 :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hard to say on that performance.

I mean the Heart of Dreams/Rightfully Yours connection would suggest not much more than a mile.

Could be good odds next start though. I love backing first start failures and getting them at good odds next start.

EDIT: Check out the name of the race HOD broke maiden status in. http://skychannel.com.au/horse/view_field.php?raceid=755810&racename=Good%20Luck%20Darren%20Milburn%20Sv%203Yo%20Md&racenumber=3&distance=1207&type=R&conditions=GOOD3&track=Kilmore&weather=FINE&date=16/09/08 :D

Heheh thats gold :) It'll be interesting to watch its next start. Always hard to read anything into a first start, especially if it is poor.

Didn't see the race/back it/lay it just put it up for the HOD fans and I enjoy seeing ones with family ties. Had a chuckle when I saw it came last, I'm the kiss of death in this thread lately.

El Catino and So Much Joy are well bred relatives who failed badly early then eventually won at big odds from memory

Was shattered. I hope they haven't harmed her by trying to stretch her out too far last prep.

Babelicious was an impressive first start winner yesterday in a Scone maiden. Noticed her as she was by Not a Single Doubt who seems to be throwing a few handy ones. She sat well back in the field then weaved her way through winning easily.
Might be one to watch if she goes to the city for a midweeker perhaps.

Good spotting Lokyer24 !!! I'm actually in the syndicate that races BABELICIOUS. To update you, she has been sent to the paddock for a short spell (4 weeks) then should be back racing in October or early November. We have high hopes (as all owners do). She certainly impressed us that day and a great ride by Thompson. She's a big unit and by the way she busted through the pack to win shows she's got some attitude and will to win too. just what we want. You can see her race video and some other info on her here: http://www.sportofkings.com.au/viewpage.php?page_id=114

Koblenz a NSW galloper I BB'd a while ago, has its first start for new trainer Pete Moody at Geelong Friday. Has ran 2nd 3 times from 6 starts and not broken through yet, hope he can work his magic and get me back some money after it looked promising early on.

For Your Eyes Only
, back in winning form and is back at Belmont on Saturday. Don't think she will be $6 again though!

Koblenz a NSW galloper I BB'd a while ago, has its first start for new trainer Pete Moody at Geelong Friday. Has ran 2nd 3 times from 6 starts and not broken through yet, hope he can work his magic and get me back some money after it looked promising early on.

Ran well enough, not sure if it's going to be one to really follow other than for the sake of cashing in on its maiden run.

The toppie (Fatherson) looks the one to watch over further if they give it to it next start.

Ran well enough, not sure if it's going to be one to really follow other than for the sake of cashing in on its maiden run.

The toppie (Fatherson) looks the one to watch over further if they give it to it next start.

Fatherson ran a cracker didn't it? Might be an ok form race with those first 3.

Work The Room returned today and steamed home for 2nd beaten a lip with 59kgs. Very nice run after ages off from injury. Still think he is the real deal, shame he didn't win though (but nothing I mention in here seems to want to lately)

Maraaseem $400,000 yearling from the D. Hayes stable, a Redoutes Choice 3yo filly.

Won well today in a fairly moderate maiden at Geelong. After watching the replay seemed to switch off mid race and showed a good turn of foot once in clear galloping room and went on to win.

Is entered into the Thousand Guineas so obviously a fair opinion on this one.

Will keep an eye on it.

Maraaseem $400,000 yearling from the D. Hayes stable, a Redoutes Choice 3yo filly.

Her dam (by Zabeel) was raced by Tony Santic and won the Oaks Trial at Geelong a few years ago.

Would Hayes have any 3yo fillies that aren't nominated for the 1000 Guineas?

One to watch from Bart will be Cosmonaut, by Starcraft and also out of a Zabeel mare, finished off very well in its first start over an unsuitable 1150 in Sydney on Wednesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad