Black Caviar

Remove this Banner Ad

Tend to agree with you Gavin Exell.....although they seem to be thinking of going to Perth with her.....not sure thats a good idea..

Would much rather her go for a spell, then take on the os horses....now THAT would create some excitement!:)

LOL at the people complaining they are bored with her winning now!!

Just put her out for a spell because nothing can challenge her eh? What if she does the same O/S? Just retire her because she does it too easy?

She has her prep already planned out with a Patinack start being her GF and a possible trip to WA after that. Then she will be preparing for a trip to the UK next season.

If its all a bit "ho hum" for you now then i suggest you give up on racing. You will never see a horse like this in your lifetime so just take it all in and enjoy every start

With everyone dodging her and leaving small fields it makes it easy for her to dictate. If they do go to the UK she'll be running in a field of 15-20. That alone will make it a bit tougher.

With everyone dodging her and leaving small fields it makes it easy for her to dictate. If they do go to the UK she'll be running in a field of 15-20. That alone will make it a bit tougher.

It is down the straight though and a wide one at that. Plenty of room to move.

Skimmed that guys thoughts quickly and there's some truth to what he says. She does beat nothing and she can't stay it would seem. Sure she dominates sprint races but really is there like any genuine group one sprinter she has beat other then Hey List?

She can go around winning every sprint race and win 50 on end but until she actually beats something, she's just another overhyped horse in the same vein as.... ooh what's his name................ Weekend Hustler.

This is honestly not a troll post but i realise this may upset people as certain individuals can't deal with the truth.

The last galloper i followed was Northerly and i can reel off a list a top flight horses he beat and he did it like a BOSS eyeballing Sunline in the Cox Plates he won. A real superstar he was.

Sorry Terror - really showing you ignorance there mate. The fact is that Hay List is a freak and is rated close to the top 10 horses....in the world!!!!!! And she has flogged him how many times!?!?!

How many horses in the top 10 in the world do you want her to flog before you think she is proven?

Shit post.

I should also add that recent years have shown that Australia is the sprinting capital of the world. In contrast, our best WFA galloper of the last 30 years seems to have a number of equals in Europe.

So in short - what would be achieved by her stopping in distance and beating our B grade long-distance stock?

Ignorance is bliss it seems.

Beating and nearing track records hard held to the line means nothing?

So you have absolutely no admiration for what Starspangledbanner, Takeover Target and even crowd fav's Miss Andretti and Apache Cat were able to accomplish?

She is the best sprinter Australia has ever seen and given her chance (next year), she'll most likely prove she's the best sprinter the world has ever seen.

I'm not sure why people hold stayers in such high regard in this Country. Breeders aren't even producing stayers in this country. Everyone wants a sprinter/miler.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope she goes to Japan honestly, dunno who they have at the moment but i have been watching some replays of there star horses like "Broad Appeal" for example who raced a few years ago (youtube videos of her available) who would have smashed any galloper we have ever seen. Thing is they dont jump around screaming we have the best horses.

I think the quality is extremely poor in Australia. B grade racing at best. Hey List top 10 gallopers in the world? :O (something to giggle about tonight)

I think the quality is extremely poor in Australia. B grade racing at best.

Our sprinters are top quality.

Takeover Target, Choisir, Miss Andretti all going to Ascot and winning "away from home"

Heck, even Australian B-graders like Star Witness and Magnus went over there and raced really well.

Didn't an ex hurdler beat Takeover Target in one of those sprint races in England.... lol yeah real hard winning those races! :)

its not BC fault that she hasn't got any rivals that want to race her in aus, it shows the depth of aussie racing, but also the true class BC has as rivals know they will lose to her

be interesting to see wheather BC is spoken of in 10 years time to the likes of northerly, sunline etc

Skimmed that guys thoughts quickly and there's some truth to what he says. She does beat nothing and she can't stay it would seem. Sure she dominates sprint races but really is there like any genuine group one sprinter she has beat other then Hey List?

She can go around winning every sprint race and win 50 on end but until she actually beats something, she's just another overhyped horse in the same vein as.... ooh what's his name................ Weekend Hustler.

This is honestly not a troll post but i realise this may upset people as certain individuals can't deal with the truth.

The last galloper i followed was Northerly and i can reel off a list a top flight horses he beat and he did it like a BOSS eyeballing Sunline in the Cox Plates he won. A real superstar he was.

Yeah stick to the trots mate :eek:

Australia has the greatest sprinters in the world. Whn the likes of Eagle Falls and Ortensia travel overseas and put in top performances it really shows. In recent times horses like Choisir (who was nothing special here), Miss Andretti, Takeover Tarket, Apache Cat, Scenic Blast have all proven how strong the class of Australian sprinting is overseas. Even a horribly out of form Star Witness was right up there in the UK.

Black Caviar is better than all these horse quite easily.

Take out Black Caviar and our sprinters are still very strong, the fact BC makes them look second rate is even more credit to her.

Hay List - If there was no Black Caviar would be the best sprinter in the world! No doubt at all.

She has demolished horses like:

Hay List - Arguably 2nd best sprinter in the world, winner of $1.7 Million (would be much more if there was no BC.

Crystal Lily - Winner of $2.7 Million and the G1 Golden Slipper.

Wanted - Winner of over $1 Million in prize money and the G1 Newmarket Handicap.

Silent Witness - Winner of well over $1 Million, multiple G1 winner, went down by half a length finishing 2nd in the G1 Kings Stand Stakes (UK) then ran 3rd in the G1 Golden Jubilee (UK).

Seriously i could go on an on; Hot Danish, Melito, All Silent, Eagle Falls, Ortensia, Scenic Blast, Triple Honour, Buffering, Hinchinbrook, Beaded, Carrara, Here de Angels even Karuta Queen is a pretty good filly although no star.

There is a great deal of quality in the horses listed and the fact people are harping on about her beating nothing because of 2 runs this prep is becoming hilarious.

its not BC fault that she hasn't got any rivals that want to race her in aus, it shows the depth of aussie racing, but also the true class BC has as rivals know they will lose to her

be interesting to see wheather BC is spoken of in 10 years time to the likes of northerly, sunline etc

Serious? If she is not spoken of as the greatest sprinter we have ever seen i will be shocked

Out of interest who do people believe she needs to take on and beat overseas? (No one say Frankel either because he is not a sprinter)

The only horse i can think who has the ability to make her extend is Rocket Man but i would back in both Hay List and Sepoy to knock him off myself.

There is not one horse in the world who could beat her up to 6 furlongs, simple as that.

Talk of racing Frankel is idle curiosity, all it does is take both horses out of their comfort zone, what does it really prove?

Black Caviar is simply the best horse I've ever seen, she is an immortal, I hope to tell my grandkids about her one day.

Nice writeup Doc but i think your overhyping average battlers to be perfectly honest. I feel another Aukland Reactor type disaster going to strike but then again the trainers not stupid, i doubt he'll take her ever to meet quality opposition hence him hiding in his own backyard. Lohnro did the same thing during his career, spent all of it dodging Northerly until they finally clashed and wow how embarassing.

Nice writeup Doc but i think your overhyping average battlers to be perfectly honest. I feel another Aukland Reactor type disaster going to strike but then again the trainers not stupid, i doubt he'll take her ever to meet quality opposition hence him hiding in his own backyard. Lohnro did the same thing during his career, spent all of it dodging Northerly until they finally clashed and wow how embarassing.

Average battlers lol!

Seriously though you must be trolling, its that ridiculous.

Which horses that i mentioned are are the battlers? and which horses in the world are the stars she should be taking on?

Also you rate Northerly even though he never left the shores of Australia?

Also no one here s claiming Lonhro was better than Northerly so whats that got to do with anything??

Remove this Banner Ad

Black Caviar