Black Diamond AFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah I have a thought, no one cares who you think is a good up and comer. I actually have a better one.

Top 5 Dumbest Football Knowledge since Using The Force:

1. Barton
2. Noodles
3. Captain Insaneo
4. Dietzy
5. Miss BDAFL

p.s your a hack doesnt qualify as he is a hack. LMAO:D

mayby you could learn peoples names or use correct grammer before trolling about intelectual superiority.... just a suggestion though

yeah I have a thought, no one cares who you think is a good up and comer. I actually have a better one.

Top 5 Dumbest Football Knowledge since Using The Force:

1. Barton
2. Noodles
3. Captain Insaneo
4. Dietzy
5. Miss BDAFL

p.s your a hack doesnt qualify as he is a hack. LMAO:D

How can you put deitzy amongst these people. He is one of the most knowledgable people about AFL that i know!

You clearly dont know him at all since you placed him in amongst that crowd.

If i were you i would add yourself to the list cos adding deitzy is the dummest thing to do! I would take deitzy's knowledge above everyone elses in the league.

mayby you could learn peoples names or use correct grammer before trolling about intelectual superiority.... just a suggestion though

Just asked my son what Trolling means and he doesn't know either. Is that some kinda of Internet Forum Nerd term? If so it doesn't surprise me that its come from Rizzbang. Rizzbang knows lots about the Crotch!

How can you put deitzy amongst these people. He is one of the most knowledgable people about AFL that i know!

You clearly dont know him at all since you placed him in amongst that crowd.

If i were you i would add yourself to the list cos adding deitzy is the dummest thing to do! I would take deitzy's knowledge above everyone elses in the league.

Deitzy's a knob.

8==D

Thought you were gone Jumbo, but alas no.
How can anyone on here bag out Deitzy he's one of the few blokes out there that actually does something to help the league. He held the Tigers together and works in junior development. Unlike most on here, good intentions or not, he gets in there and has a go, he doesn't get involved with the childish crap on here
Harry Dixon dont you play 16's for City? How bout letting the big boys talk footy.
I await a childish reply:rolleyes:

Just asked my son what Trolling means and he doesn't know either. Is that some kinda of Internet Forum Nerd term? If so it doesn't surprise me that its come from Rizzbang. Rizzbang knows lots about the Crotch!

hahahahahaha u make me giggle mr jumbo you are good at irony

You poor man...Obviously your son is about as bright as you then cause Rizzbang is spot on. The definition of trolling is "somebody who posts controversial and irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community such as a discussion forum, with the intention of provoking other users into an emotional response, or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion".

They don't breed them real bright out Singleton way do they?
Better luck next time xxx

Thought you were gone Jumbo, but alas no.
How can anyone on here bag out Deitzy he's one of the few blokes out there that actually does something to help the league. He held the Tigers together and works in junior development. Unlike most on here, good intentions or not, he gets in there and has a go, he doesn't get involved with the childish crap on here
Harry Dixon dont you play 16's for City? How bout letting the big boys talk footy.
I await a childish reply:rolleyes:

Cheers Noodles. Just got a new role with the AFL in Sydney so ill be down there next year. Might still have a kick in the 2s with the Bay but if i get the time. If people want to have pot shots I couldnt care less. If thats what gets them off good luck to them. They havent got the guts to at least name themselves so it shows how courageous they really are.
Thats my last post on here anyway.

You poor man...Obviously your son is about as bright as you then cause Rizzbang is spot on. The definition of trolling is "somebody who posts controversial and irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community such as a discussion forum, with the intention of provoking other users into an emotional response, or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion".

They don't breed them real bright out Singleton way do they?
Better luck next time xxx

My topics are relevant Barton! I expect a full scale apology for the Singleton community from you. Rizzbong was wrong. Im not trying to get an emotional response. If you get emotional about things on here then how big an ego do you have??? Also Noodles dont sit on your high horse when you cant even fly high and take a mark, Just like Miss BDAFL cant cook either.

My topics are relevant Barton! I expect a full scale apology for the Singleton community from you. Rizzbong was wrong. Im not trying to get an emotional response. If you get emotional about things on here then how big an ego do you have??? Also Noodles dont sit on your high horse when you cant even fly high and take a mark, Just like Miss BDAFL cant cook either.

haha you truly are a knob. Is that all you life consists of? Getting your son to log you on to the computer so you can show him how tough daddy is by throwing childish remarks at people. Wake up to yourself mate, you are a nobody, you always have been and you always will be. I would bet my right testicle that if you were to face any of the people on here in person, you would be cowering behind your dark sunglasses and cap so that you dont get the absolute crap kicked out of you.

Grow up.

haha you truly are a knob. Is that all you life consists of? Getting your son to log you on to the computer so you can show him how tough daddy is by throwing childish remarks at people. Wake up to yourself mate, you are a nobody, you always have been and you always will be. I would bet my right testicle that if you were to face any of the people on here in person, you would be cowering behind your dark sunglasses and cap so that you dont get the absolute crap kicked out of you.

Grow up.

I log on myself and yes i am tough. My son just helps me with some of the lingo that goes on here. If you dont like my remarks, turn off your computer! By the way you would lose your right testicle because I can guarantee that no one on this board would kick the crap out of me.

Yeah thats right:mad: , try 7 years in jail:thumbsu: and 3 years since training in martial arts;) to protect myself from the crims that tried to whack me:thumbsdown: whilst doing hard time.:cool:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its good to see as per usual this board continues to ramble sh*t instead of talking about football!

Jumbo no one wants to know if you have been in jail why dont you guy just keep the personal attacks out of it or PM it to each other.

Lets talk footy

I log on myself and yes i am tough. My son just helps me with some of the lingo that goes on here. If you dont like my remarks, turn off your computer! By the way you would lose your right testicle because I can guarantee that no one on this board would kick the crap out of me.

Yeah thats right:mad: , try 7 years in jail:thumbsu: and 3 years since training in martial arts;) to protect myself from the crims that tried to whack me:thumbsdown: whilst doing hard time.:cool:

Wow. 7 years in gaol, and 3 years training in martial arts! You're my new hero SS Jumbo...

ooo I dont understand why people feel the need to bignote themselves by saying they have been to jail. All it proves is that you were dumb enough to get caught. And honestly, it doesnt scare anyone. You are still a keyboard warrior.

Anyway, back to footy. Any clubs started pre season training properly yet?

Just moved to the district, from WA. Can anyone let me know what clubs are around the hunter region for both myself and two boys to play at

Just moved to the district, from WA. Can anyone let me know what clubs are around the hunter region for both myself and two boys to play at

Welcome Docker, mate there are plenty of clubs around depending on where you are exactly.
Senior clubs are Cardiff Hawks, Newcastle city blues, Warners bay bulldogs and Lake Mac crows. All of these clubs have junior teams in all ages.
Also there are a couple of junior only clubs like Maitland, Wallsend etc so just depends what your looking for, for the upper hunter there is also Nelson bay and Singleton
League web is bdafl.com.au
Hope this helps
Noodles

Wyong AGM last nite with new president Glenn Dawe appointed, Brad Ede well deserved vice, still talking possibly three weeks till training and coach appointments to be worked out.
Lighting is before the council, hopefully tendered out last nite also.

The league info day on sun with some intereting proposals,
ie 5 under 21's in both senior grades, pre season cup and make up of the comp for next year

Also confirmation of 1 definate move for next year with this years former vice president/16's coach/acting 2's coach/web page admin heading to KV next year!
All they need now is some playing ability out of him, and they got themselves a good deal!!! ;)

Also confirmation of 1 definate move for next year with this years former vice president/16's coach/acting 2's coach/web page admin heading to KV next year!
All they need now is some playing ability out of him, and they got themselves a good deal!!! ;)

come on noodles, you forgot that he is a runner up B&F in the 2's as well. good luck to the bloke. can't wait for the fixture next year.

ooo I dont understand why people feel the need to bignote themselves by saying they have been to jail. All it proves is that you were dumb enough to get caught. And honestly, it doesnt scare anyone. You are still a keyboard warrior.

Anyway, back to footy. Any clubs started pre season training properly yet?

I love how you've contradicted yourself by: firstly joining in with the childish crap and then wanting to get back to the footy.

Now since you have a footy question I will try and shed some light on it. As far as I know Wyong Lakes are the only club to begin pre-season training. I'm not sure to what extent (and whether they have a coach for next season) but I beleeive its been a bit of a light run with a few disgruntled former Killarny Vale players. No one from Wyong that seems to have any idea has been able to confirm this yet however. But my source is pretty reliable.

You may be able to shed more light on this Tiger!! (assuming you're from Gosford) but apparently Dugan's appointment is looking shakey as I am lead to beleive that more than half the Gosford Board has resigned. Apparently Duges is delaying his decison because a fundamental for his blueprint for success is a stable board that doesnt affect team harmony and recruitment...

Wyong Preso on weekend was a success. Good to see Timmy Hiilman break his bridesmaid tag and take out the B&F by one vote from league B&F R/UP Matt Walsh. 2s went to Matt 'pig' Hanlon with the coach getting R/UP and not turning up to recieve his award. 18s went to Justin McPhan with Mitch Evans R/UP. Plenty of positives for Wyong in the upcoming season.

come on noodles, you forgot that he is a runner up B&F in the 2's as well. good luck to the bloke. can't wait for the fixture next year.

Hey Fletch, your right mate I did forget, tho think i was trying too, cos how much cred can you give the bloke as he did the voting!!!:D

Ageed mate, cant wait to play some footy and maybe come up against some former team mates.
Hope the pre season gets the green light as I think it would be good for the league....well at least better than that netball idea!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back