Black Diamond AFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rumour has it warners bay full back "zoidberg" has been forced to wear shin pads this week as he is back up against "old mate shin kicker" Flynn.

I crunch the crunch . . .

Cheers Noodles. Can you also provide an update on the UTF umpiring. Yeah have noticed the lower grades results are not done for days and no scores in the media either (I used to hear on the radio in Sundays) not sure what is going on, but might give up on the game.

wont have to wait for the game rangerover his umpiring will be at the usual below average level

The league have at least got the 1st grade scores up for once!!
In the 18's Gosford unfortunately had to forfeit but we had a scratch match which everyone enjoyed- even I got a kick or 2;)

In the 2's we managed to get a team on the park but were dominated from the start, I believe the umpiring standard was good and consistant and Iv been in alot of other games where both sides are frustrated with the calls. Once again if we didnt have them there would be no game!!!

In the 1's not much to say except Gosford had it all there way most of the day

Great day down at Wyongs home ground. This club can show a few others how to be a great hosts. Wyong showed they have a great bunch of 18's coming thru if they stay together. Having a number of guys call in ill just before the game, the excess Wyong 18's stepped up for a great friendly scratch match which the crowd enjoyed with part of the game played using the opposite foot.
Both senior games played in great spirit with the scores difference not giving credit to the effort put in by the wyong guys.

Seems Cardiff have a huge win. 2 goals 8 for Warners. Any reports Deitzy?

Was just on the Gosford website before and noticed that the Tigers are having their presentation night on the same night as the BDAFL grand final. Obviously not too optimistic despite their constant spruiking on here about being a premiership threat.
Will the Walford family have a double celebration with a league bnf and a club bnf???

Was just on the Gosford website before and noticed that the Tigers are having their presentation night on the same night as the BDAFL grand final. Obviously not too optimistic despite their constant spruiking on here about being a premiership threat.
Will the Walford family have a double celebration with a league bnf and a club bnf???

Hey weagles, nah date for our presso has been moved so the boys can attend the GF to watch and go on the pub crawl. Website should be updated at some stage.

Cant speak for the BDAFL voting but from a club point noone has any access to any voting. It is very independant process from more than one person.

Hey weagles, nah date for our presso has been moved so the boys can attend the GF to watch and go on the pub crawl. Website should be updated at some stage.

Cant speak for the BDAFL voting but from a club point noone has any access to any voting. It is very independant process from more than one person.

I believe the league bnf voting will prove everyone in the league correct wen they say king WJ and the gosford footy club runs the league!!!! 2 years straight wat a joke!!!!

So weaglesman your sayin WJ will be bankrupt soon??? payin 4 his overated son to win a club bnf and go close in the league???

Let's get back to the football.

Tips for this weekend

Nelson Bay to beat Wyong Lakes at the Bay
Newcastle City to win by 8 goals against Terrigal
Gosford by 47 goals
Killarney Vale to lose to Warners Bay by 30 goals

Gosford will finish fourth and be a premiership chance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why do ppl always assume that these Walfords will walk away with the B&F i am sure there has been a couple of other players better this season within the BDAFL who would steal votes from them. Any suggestions????

After the weekends results my earlier prediction from a few weeks ago was correct. Warners Bay are nothing but pretenders after the touch up.

I really think that it is a two horse race and because noone can get near City or Cardiff. Gosford should have won a few of their other games this year and they wouldve put more effort into the finals.

After the weekends results my earlier prediction from a few weeks ago was correct. Warners Bay are nothing but pretenders after the touch up.

I really think that it is a two horse race and because noone can get near City or Cardiff. Gosford should have won a few of their other games this year and they wouldve put more effort into the finals.

The only pretender around here is you wherethecrowflies....Hiding behind your alias and bagging out the Bay...Lake Macquarie? Terrigal? What club are you from?

yeah the dogs are gone hope everyones writen us off like silly crow man suits us just fine!!!! lets see if gosford have got anything and mix it up in both ressies and seniors this week... wish i was a pretender heard them actors get good coin.....

the dogs are gone and until their 1st go out the back door so are their ressies. Beaten by a patched up Cardiff reserve outfit, the only hope is they do a City and drop their seniors to ressies and win a reserve premiership.

KV also look gone in both grades leaving City as the only threat to Cardiff from winning all three.

Just have a think about your statement????? City dropped their first graders to win a reserve flag when they had the 1sts in the GF as well. Granted they didn't win either 1st grade match but seems like a dumb statement to me.

Warners Bay are gone in 1st grade and KV in both. City may struggle with both grades in major semi but are the only threat. Never can tell until the day though

the dogs are gone and until their 1st go out the back door so are their ressies. Beaten by a patched up Cardiff reserve outfit, the only hope is they do a City and drop their seniors to ressies and win a reserve premiership.

KV also look gone in both grades leaving City as the only threat to Cardiff from winning all three.

City the only threat in all 3?? As was said earlier cardiff beat the bay by only 4 in the 18s and with no bench and one of the umpires a cardiff club man, one his daughter and the other a junior player, the bay will take plenty of confidence.
BTW if city lose to terrigal in 18s this week and the crows win, city will more than likely miss out on the 4!!!!
Go the crows in 18s and gosford in the ressies....

have read all the problems with Tigers, here are some facts from a close source, will struggle next year with numbers due to 16/18's not wanting to play, problem stems from last years 16/18's side where some players were favoured over others 2 scholarship holders now left club, players are asked to play 18's then back up and play 2's or 1's to then have 1's players not kick to them, so why play, some 1's seem to be more interested in how many stats they get rather then team play.First coach of 18's had NFI on players or where they should play and was known to turn up to 16's games just before they ran out looking for players following day.Club seem to be rebuilding wel over the last few years but now seems to have reverted to bad old days.

Oh no. An understrength dogs outfit lost to a full strength cardiff one. :eek:

Ever heard of not showing all your cards until September. :rolleyes:

Obviously not. It seems that Cardiff are quite content to count their chickens before they hatch :cool:

Just remeber what happend last year... :eek: no one remebers home-and-away records. Its in september that counts :thumbsu:

Those are my thoughts.

Cheers
Mr Martini

I was reading back through a few posts about the most over rated players.

Just wondering why everyone likes to get on and stick it to Gosford? :thumbsdown:

Tadd Walford is a good player. :thumbsu:

My list would be:

the older Van Dam at Terrigal: Deffinately not a ruckman.:confused: Gets found out when he plays on a bigman

Burrows from City: Some how made the rep side despite not actually knowing alot about the game :confused:

Wold from Cardiff: Lives in the shadow of Ryan. Not really a second effort player. And poor overhead :thumbsdown:

Those are my thoughts.

Cheers
Mr Martini

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back