Black Sheep of the CD Collection?

Remove this Banner Ad

brampta

All Australian
Oct 18, 2001
Canberra, ACT
AFL Club
West Coast
Does anyone else have CDs in their collection that just absolutely go against the grain of everything else you own??

What is your most "out there" CD?

I think mine would have to be Shania Twain - Come on over

ahhh...

morris.jpg

If six months ago you would have told me I would start growing a Beach Boys collection, I would have said....well why try to beat the swear filter?

Lioness got me started on the BB's, and I've gained an enormous appreciation of them since. On the surface, they clash with the rest of my collection like brown shoes and a tux. In reality, I have a bunch of kick ass CD's. :D

In the middle of all my Blondie, DEVO, Siouxsie and the Banshees, Rollins Band and Grinspoon CD's is a Best of Abba Double CD.

Voulez Vou (spelling. who cares) is a classic, write up there with the best any of the aformentioned bands could offer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Amongst my collection of punk, early metal, 60s garage rock and Australian 80s garage is The Best of Boney M. Oh, the shame of it all.

Wow and they all come out of the woodwork...like Richmond supporters.

How sad that I seem to have a lot of the "black sheep" in my CD collection....I am obviously THE black sheep!

Originally posted by coxon
ahhh...

morris.jpg
Wow!!

Gilbert and Sullivan Highlights - The Gondoliers, The Mikado, The Yeomen of the Guard, Trial By Jury, Patience and Ruddigore all on one CD!

Weirdest, most ****ed up album I own is Mike Patton - Adult Themes for Voice.

Pet Shop Boys discography.

I also one day about 2 years aho bought Wham's "Everything she wants" single on vinyl in a second hand record store in the city. Played once. I think I was expecting a remix on it I heard at a club.

Hmmmm...

Huey Lewis and the News - Greatest Hits: Can't go wrong here, with "Hip to be Square", "Jacobs Ladder" and "Power of Love" on the collection!

Lionel Richie - Back to Front: :eek: :eek: :eek:

East 17 - All their albums..... again.... :eek: :eek: :eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Black Sheep of the CD Collection?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back