Toast Black & White ferals have no idea....

Remove this Banner Ad

Alpha1

Cancelled
Veteran 10k Posts
Mar 27, 2007
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Liverpool
Wonderful article this I especially like the use of this little sentence "What about Swan's possessions, the talkback ferals - especially those of the black and white variety - have been bleating." :):D

w***ers the lot of them, Judd is a great and deserved the medal there can be no doubt, besides if Judd hadn't won Yablett would have so that makes Swan just what he is the third best player in the league, wonderful to see that the umpires actually take into account the fact the Judd goes in and gets the hard ball and also has to carry a young team.

Swan is just a chip scab who gets his 40 odd possessions in the back pocket, and chips the ball 20 meters, eat it up suckers Judd is the best in the land. Here is the article in full black and white http://sportal.com.au/afl-opinion-display/judd-a-worthy-winner-98823

Personally I love Collingwood supporters. Provide huge laughs.

For the first time in 80 years they have the best team in the comp and rather than enjoy this they complain when they do not win a brownlow???:D

Hope their natural negative attitude takes over and ruins what should be a premiership.... even more laughs

So how many days would I cop for a first time red card?

I know it;s so tempting, maybe we could all pop over there as a team post match, and GO FOR IT.....

We need a plan, an invasion plan....anyone ?

I know it;s so tempting, maybe we could all pop over there as a team post match, and GO FOR IT.....

We need a plan, an invasion plan....anyone ?

Probably not a good idea. Anyway, if they lose they will eat their own without any help from outsiders. In the meantime just enjoy the laughs on the Main Board as Eddie's army continue to come up with their conspiracy theories about why Judd won the Brownlow. It is the most childish, immature, moronic behaviour I have seen from a group of football supporters in 40+ years of following the game.

I think that if they lose, they would be expecting us to invade their board en-mass and the mods would be prepared.

But it would be rude not to pop over there and offer our condolences for their loss as politely as possible so we dont get red carded... and take the piss out of them on the bay :D

I really like the fact that after they have a whinge they finish off by saying that the Brownlow means nothing and noone cares about it.
If thats the case STFU.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They're not ferals damnit!!!

Just because they wouldn't know a shower if they fell over one, they wear the same ratty clothes day in day out for months, they haven't brushed their tooth for months, they're still wearing their saturday underwear on thursday and they all line up at Centrelink even though *some* of them are able body. Doesn't mean they're feral.

So, just a question this whole Red card business if I get one on their (or any other forum) do I get a ban from this board too? It would be my first so I really wouldn't know.

Not that I am thinking of doing anything sinister. Now there's a word they don't need to look up in the dictionary. ;) :p

Was it 2000 when Matty Allan took some of Kouta's votes, preventing Kouta from winning (when he won the MVP), allowing Woewodin to win despite not being in the same ballpark as a player...

...only for Collingwood to overpay for him on account of him being a Brownlow Medallist????

There's some good lessons for the Pies fans there.

Hi all,

I thought Judd had a good chance to win the brownlow but never actually expected him to win and then win so easy, having said that I never believed swan to be a certainty, it's so hard to predict who will win the award, at the end of the day swan would be hurting for not winning when he probably had every man telling him he had it won, but that’s life, on another topic, what will you do should the magpies win the grand final? Boycott afl for the next 6 months? It’s going to be a tough few months for non pies fans if we win!..

Most opposition supporters bring this among yourself though, if we win then the celebrating stops Monday and back to work waiting for the start of the 2011 season, hopefully we can have a few good seasons ala Geelong or Brisbane style.

Here's one for the Black & White ferals ............

piesposter.jpg

For the full size version, click on this link ...........

http://media.news.com.au/multimedia/2010/09/punch_collingwood/A3-punch-collingwood.pdf

great to see you blokes on here finding a way to stay involved with afl in late sept. i suppose you've had 10 years practise though

you know what i love the most about the next few years - despite being at possibly the lowest ebb in our club's history in 1999, we are still going to get to a 17th flag before both carl and ess. pure gold

great to see you blokes on here finding a way to stay involved with afl in late sept. i suppose you've had 10 years practise though

you know what i love the most about the next few years - despite being at possibly the lowest ebb in our club's history in 1999, we are still going to get to a 17th flag before both carl and ess. pure gold

I love it when a poster lives up to their username.

GTFO.

Probably not a good idea. Anyway, if they lose they will eat their own without any help from outsiders. In the meantime just enjoy the laughs on the Main Board as Eddie's army continue to come up with their conspiracy theories about why Judd won the Brownlow. It is the most childish, immature, moronic behaviour I have seen from a group of football supporters in 40+ years of following the game.

I'm all talk MS..rarely post elsewhere let alone over there after a GF loss...I haven;t even read the main board..I htink with a lot of people Judd winning affected their multi bets...too bad really.

You;ve won nothing yet...don;t count your swans before they hatch if you;ll pardon the pun

Same could easily be said about Carlton supporters after the Brownlow. Cheap pot shots at Collingwood supporters & Dane Swan on our board and the main. Was absolutely pathetic and embarrassing the carry on some (not all) of your supporters showed.

I just don't see the need to attack opposition supporters like that; enjoy Judd's win & let us enjoy the grand final week.

Looks like you have been hiding under a rock as well since Monday night.:rolleyes:

SEN, the Collingwood board, the main board, Nicks have all gone into meltdown since Monday night & it is still continuing.

FFS if Judd had not won the Brownlow, Ablett would have won.

How was Swan robbed.

Swann came 3rd ..... GET OVER IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bunch of sore LOSERS .................

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Black & White ferals have no idea....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back