BLK Clash Guernsey

Remove this Banner Ad

the back looking virtually all white at least looks ok, rather than having weird gradient stripes and the like.

i am tipping that alternate crow, possibly watermarked with the stylised wing colour splashed in red, yellow and blue and precious little else. numbers in navy.

the back looking virtually all white at least looks ok, rather than having weird gradient stripes and the like.

i am tipping that alternate crow, possibly watermarked with the stylised wing colour splashed in red, yellow and blue and precious little else. numbers in navy.
That's what I'm thinking. The alt crow in a grey watermark with the colored claws coming down on the left.

I reckon it'll be white with hoops
So something similar to this?
adelaidewhitehoopsconce.png

With the claws on some of the headers of articles the club is releasing, it has to be the claws. Unless it's a really, really good red herring.
Ooh I've just seen it on the app. Yep this will be divided opinion as well

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its ok. I won't be rushing out to buy one, but its better than what we had.
I guess it looks like Crows claw rips. And sends a message that underneath we bleed red, blue and yellow. Or some shit like that.

Reality is that this design will have been made and signed off before Fagan came on board. Might be one of Trigg's final attempts.

Lets hope next year we go away from the cartoon style and look for something more traditional. You know, like multitude of excellent designs posted on our forums.

Remove this Banner Ad

BLK Clash Guernsey

Remove this Banner Ad

Back