BLK Clash Guernsey

Remove this Banner Ad

Lower your standards people. You'll keep getting disappointed.

It's an improvement. A simple, traditional guernsey would have looked much nicer but this is probably as good as it's gonna get.

Not sure about it, I don't think its as bad as you lot are saying. Definitely a step up from the last one, but lets be honest everything has been downhill since the 2008/2009 away strip.

Edit: just remembered the 'would you be happy seeing your team play in a gf in this' and I'm gonna go with nope.

Last years had a lot of detail that couldn't be seen on tv. But up close you see that detail and it's striking and stunning.

This one? sigh......

Not sure about it, I don't think its as bad as you lot are saying. Definitely a step up from the last one, but lets be honest everything has been downhill since the 2008/2009 away strip.

Edit: just remembered the 'would you be happy seeing your team play in a gf in this' and I'm gonna go with nope.
Thats ok, we have ZERO chance of playing in the GF next year anyway.
Let's hope it is a 1 year deal only

Exactly. The Grand Final test is the one. If it fails that test, then it's probably not that great.

Here are this year's and last year's side by side.

080272-crows-jersey.jpg

B1yyacqIAAI6gLE.jpg

I think I would actually like it if It was a pre-season or 3rd clash...but as our 2nd guernsey? It just doesn't do the trick. We need a more traditional looking clash. If the club is so obsessed with selling 'modern' 'kidcentric' guernseys why don't we go along the same path as St Kilda, Richmond, North Melbourne etc and release them as a pre-season job. Finally where was that shade of blue plucked from? That's not a club colour.

Having said that I think it's a slight improvement on the last two efforts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last years had a lot of detail that couldn't be seen on tv. But up close you see that detail and it's striking and stunning.

This one? sigh......
Yeah that is what grabbed me to get one. The close up detail of the flock.
Looks like Wolverine's been at this one. And the blue is moving more towards royal than navy. It's navy FFS.
The story behind it can sell it, it just will take time for myself to prefer it over the murder of crows.

Remove this Banner Ad

BLK Clash Guernsey

Remove this Banner Ad

Back