BLK Clash Guernsey

Remove this Banner Ad

Ignoring the other 25 others things I see?
Sando was your first point.

I've never complained about the song or beer lines hence I didn't respond to them, perhaps I should have just outed you for making things up, speaking of which name the 25 off field issues. So far you have one correct, the jumper.

Sando was your first point.

I've never complained about the song or beer lines hence I didn't respond to them, perhaps I should have just outed you for making things up, speaking of which name the 25 off field issues. So far you have one correct, the jumper.

Right oh then.

What was that abput this board becoming truculent.

Thank you for proving my point.
What have you proved besides your hypocrisy?

Lets recap:

You claim people love to argue and meaningful discussion is gone.
I point out that's what you are guilty of.
Your come back was its okay to argue about on field stuff and then claim I argue about off field stuff I never have.
I point that out and you then claim your vindicated.

Cant you see why I question your sanity?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What have you proved besides your hypocrisy?

Lets recap:

You claim people love to argue and meaningful discussion is gone.
I point out that's what you are guilty of.
Your come back was its okay to argue about on field stuff and then claim I argue about off field stuff I never have.
I point that out and you then claim your vindicated.

Cant you see why I question your sanity?

look up truculency.

You proved my point champ.

Did you go to the concert at the Drive back in the day? They walked off stage at that moment in the song, were off for a bout 5 mins, smoke, shit, drink, new shirt, back out ........ dun, dun, dundundundun, dun dun .... we could live for a thousand years
Ha!
I actually do / did like INXS - how many of Ports so called YOUNG supporter group relate to this song ?

Sure it's ok if you a a balding 2nd rate morning show host using the term loosely B grade "celeb" but ...yeah ...nah.
I give it next season MAX.

"We could liiiiiiiivvvvvvvveeeee .................for a thoouuuuuussssssand years ................."

It's a dirge not an anthem !
Torch songs - yuk.

I find that ironic given your own opinions mirror popular big footy group think every single time.

Probably just a coincidence.

So you reckon opinions that disagree with the clubs decisions is automatically group think. Could it be the club sometimes get it wrong, maybe like the Sando extension, and some posters use their own intellect to assess the decision and post their own thoughts on it.

I think the majority on here just want some good design.

Never dilute the branding. Never bastardise your brand.

Plenty of scope to be original in guernsey design, before I'd say everything not "traditional" has to be "shitty". Works the other way too ...

Would you call this one "traditional" because it still looks awful.

Clash-guernsey-6397446.jpg

I don't mind that guernsey. Although the 4 logo's look out of place.

So you reckon opinions that disagree with the clubs decisions is automatically group think. Could it be the club sometimes get it wrong, maybe like the Sando extension, and some posters use their own intellect to assess the decision and post their own thoughts on it.
BigFooty gurus are always right ay?

Dear Andrew, the Guernsey is fine. Please disregard most of these postings.......it is off season, between drafts and pre-season training has yet to start. At least last year the Tippett thread was still going strong! ;)

Is big footy the only place where negative comments are forthcoming? Or are you just being a bit of a self-righteous tool.

Ha!
I actually do / did like INXS - how many of Ports so called YOUNG supporter group relate to this song ?

Sure it's ok if you a a balding 2nd rate morning show host using the term loosely B grade "celeb" but ...yeah ...nah.
I give it next season MAX.

"We could liiiiiiiivvvvvvvveeeee .................for a thoouuuuuussssssand years ................."

It's a dirge not an anthem !
Torch songs - yuk.
aimed at 13 yo girls who cut themselves

Remove this Banner Ad

BLK Clash Guernsey

Remove this Banner Ad

Back