BLK Clash Guernsey

Remove this Banner Ad

i have heard they are scrapping this clash guernsey due to strong opinion against it and apparaently less than double figure pre-sale after the first week

i have heard they are scrapping this clash guernsey due to strong opinion against it and apparaently less than double figure pre-sale after the first week
**** off troll....

56195262.jpg

Less than double figure pre-sale? So that's 9 or less?

Common sense tells you that's bullsh*t.

Has anyone on here pre-purchased for themselves or their children?

We're a pool of the most dedicated supporters considering how much time we pour into this forum. If none of us have bought one, why would some half-baked supporter have bought one?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has anyone on here pre-purchased for themselves or their children?

We're a pool of the most dedicated supporters considering how much time we pour into this forum. If none of us have bought one, why would some half-baked supporter have bought one?

Being serious; i've ordered 2.

one for me and one for the wife.

Hi guys, first time poster. Just on the clash guernsey, not a fan of the lighter blue, its a similar colour to the new-er crows logo bird, i hope they are not trying to phase out the navy blue. Also have a friend who used to work in the crow mania shop and has been told away strips haven't been flying off the shelves, not horrendous, but certainly less than expected.

Hi guys, first time poster. Just on the clash guernsey, not a fan of the lighter blue, its a similar colour to the new-er crows logo bird, i hope they are not trying to phase out the navy blue. Also have a friend who used to work in the crow mania shop and has been told away strips haven't been flying off the shelves, not horrendous, but certainly less than expected.

Good. A dollar value reason to put a broom through the marketing department.

Can you tell me how they are selling away strips when there are only prototypes available now?

I call bullshit.

Remove this Banner Ad

BLK Clash Guernsey

Remove this Banner Ad

Back