Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVI - 'Loopy' Season in full swing

Remove this Banner Ad

We will be looking to trade our F1st with a team such as Richmond for one of their many likely 1st round picks to use on this trade.

Austin will be keen to get some good young talent in this draft, very simple we walk away from Houston if the cost is too high, we have a range of list improvements, don't see over investing in Houston is the right path.

Sounds about right there’s no way we give pick 11 away for Houston although I do think we need him for the right price of course.

If we end up trading Kennedy/Young/Owies we’ll have an abundance of picks in the 30’’ and 40’s I assume.

Could be package deals a plenty.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

We will be looking to trade our F1st with a team such as Richmond for one of their many likely 1st round picks to use on this trade.

Austin will be keen to get some good young talent in this draft, very simple we walk away from Houston if the cost is too high, we have a range of list improvements, don't see over investing in Houston is the right path.

I doubt Richmond who has specifically loaded up on late picks to trade up (via academy clubs) will be interested in swapping a 1st in a strong draft for a possible late teens pick in a weaker draft. Plus they need talent now.

Our F1 will not get us a 1st round pick in this draft. Even if we did manage to use it to snag a very late 1st, that is well unders for Houston. Port won't take it while we have pick 11 sitting there.

I don't think it will come to us walking away. If we indicate that we won't part with pick 11 under any circumstances I doubt Houston nominates us.

I'm not pro Houston btw. Just being realistic.

Knives are out for Voss, will need a great season to survive.

As obvious as it is.

Coming from a player, who's partner has ties to someone I know.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk
He's a Carlton coach. Knives out is a constant state of being.

We've turned self sabotage into an art form.

I doubt Richmond who has specifically loaded up on late picks to trade up (via academy clubs) will be interested in swapping a 1st in a strong draft for a possible late teens pick in a weaker draft. Plus they need talent now.

Our F1 will not get us a 1st round pick in this draft. Even if we did manage to use it to snag a very late 1st, that is well unders for Houston. Port won't take it while we have pick 11 sitting there.

I don't think it will come to us walking away. If we indicate that we won't part with pick 11 under any circumstances I doubt Houston nominates us.

I'm not pro Houston btw. Just being realistic.
There is a very real chance Richmond may have 4-5 1st round picks, they may very much gamble we may finish in the 7th-9th range next year and can give them a further pick approx 9-11, that is very possible.
Alot to play out but don't see us giving up pick 11 for a player almost 28, very different if he was 25.
Many clubs have different needs, some clubs particularly Richmond with multiple picks may very much open to this .

lukocious and (probably) perryman and (maybe) cumming to Port

They may need to move Houston on just to make room...
That's right, they will have their own deals they will need to sort and may need some help.

Dodoro isn't around this year holding everyone to ransom until the final minutes

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Player movement at other clubs helps push out valuable pieces for us to potentially scoop up. Lukosious, Perryman etc will help with Houston

Bolton, Baker, Pickett etc if they all eventuate will help squeeze some out of WA like Switkowski etc

Smith, Martin etc will help potentially pry loose a SDK or someone

The more trade movement the better for us.

That being said I'd still be fully on board loading up at the draft if the right targets didn't present themselves for the right prices.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVI - 'Loopy' Season in full swing

Remove this Banner Ad

Back