Bluemour Melting Pot XIX - Give Me Ed Baby - Return of the Prodigal Son

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Was under the impression this was the discussion and rumours thread. Not the non discussion one

On CPH1831 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Probably best if you said something like 'Saw on Twitter Betts to formally request trade to Carlton this week'

Instead of - 'Betts to formally request trade to Carlton this week'

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would suggest its all but certain Teague has Eddie pencilled into one of the 6 spots inside the F50.
In a perfect world we would all dream of Eddy in the starting 22. If he is not up to it I hope he doesn't persevere as long as he did with Mclovin.

An in form Eddy is a bonus, and like i said he needs to earn the position. Cant be on reputation only or culture will go backwards 2 steps.

In a perfect world we would all dream of Eddy in the starting 22. If he is not up to it I hope he doesn't persevere as long as he did with Mclovin.

An in form Eddy is a bonus, and like i said he needs to earn the position. Cant be on reputation only or culture will go backwards 2 steps.

I agree that if he isn't up to it he will get dropped rather quickly. But Teague isn't all in on wanting Eddie for the feel good factor or some indigenous mentoring, Teague wants him to play for sure next season IMO. I don't doubt it at all. If he isn't up to it then Butler will likely take his place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back