Bluemour Melting Pot XIX - Give Me Ed Baby - Return of the Prodigal Son

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, all those other players are good but one player we really need to discuss is Jye Caldwell. Would be amazing get if we could shake him loose IMVHO

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Did someone say Jye....

4344707C-8E37-48F1-9E3B-94D9D39146DA.gif

Caldwell?

D1ECF4DB-10DD-43AC-9DDE-0C2FA2E0F71A.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They should’ve been banned from playing in the comp for 12 months ... I mean removed
My personal opinion was that they should have been able to continue playing but not to be eligible for premiership points till the last member that was alive during their transgression is dead. You've gotta make sure that the penalty deters others.

Let’s just hope Eddie shows up not just against the bottom teams...kicked 12 of his 37 goals this year against GC... and half his games had 10 possessions or less.

If he legitimately fights for and earns he spot and the hunger is still there he will make a difference. He will have a feast roving to our tall forwards. No for Papley to do the same.
When Betts was in his final year at Carlton he was u happy under Malthouse and only kicked 27 goals from18 games (1.5 a game) the next year he kicked 51. If he can get a Si liar bounce from a much happier environment at the Blues he will be a massively inclusion.

Let’s just hope Eddie shows up not just against the bottom teams...kicked 12 of his 37 goals this year against GC... and half his games had 10 possessions or less.

Excluding the Gold Coast games, 5 of his Top 6 highest possession games were against Top 8 sides.

We can all do whatever we want with stats to prove a point. 😛

Martin, Betts and apparently Butler all buying tickets on the Teague train! Exciting times ahead. I can’t wait for us to be a destination club where the big names coming knocking on our door
They like to send us!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back