Bluemour Melting Pot XIX - Give Me Ed Baby - Return of the Prodigal Son

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

You know how it works around here Matty..

Saad as Blue = silky running machine that will create scoring opportunities from defence.

Saad as a Don = flashy, unnacountable type with questionable delivery.

Can you illustrate this in GIF format pls...

HUN's version on Martin ...

Carlton is in the box seat to land Gold Coast midfielder Jack Martin as the Western Bulldogs and Fremantle officially bowed out of the race.

He has told the Bulldogs and Fremantle in recent days despite their strong interest that he will not be traded to them.
It means unless a club like Essendon strengthens its interest or another shock contender emerges, he will likely find himself at Carlton next year.

Demons shopping Viney around. We’re sniffing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hell. Yes.

Has been victim to a few injuries last few years and the high % of inside-leaning mids at the Dees. Has leadership qualities, is hard as a cats head and would help Crippa immensely in the contested ball. Still just 25.

Would cost far less than a Wines or Crouch, too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hell. Yes.

Has been victim to a few injuries last few years and the high % of inside-leaning mids at the Dees. Has leadership qualities, is hard as a cats head and would help Crippa immensely in the contested ball. Still just 25.

Would cost far less than a Wines or Crouch, too.

Dees would want the world for a co-captain and son of a gun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Having a player nominate early, does help with other targets, unless of course they feel like they would be competing for the same position/role

I think Martin's nominate will definitely help get others over the line.

After Smith nominated * in 2017, that may have been the trigger that made Saad backflip and nominate them.

Bulldogs also have a bunch of young talent to be fair and a few father sons/NGA players on the horizon that could add to that. If they were offering close to 600k and we offered under or around $500k it's interesting he want to come to us.

I guess the big club/crowd factor could play a part and also better interviews possibly with coaches etc?

Martin played with Patrick Cripps as a junior in Western Australia. That may be a factor too.

Seems like Papley is rather into Horse racing, that may be more the link than Patrick?
Because it doesn't seem he is following Patrick.. though is following Carlton, Harry McKay, Daisy and Nic Newman

.. oh also AFL Trade Radio :think:
and both silvagnis, charlie, fisher, walsh, is following cripps and both sam fisher and alex johnson in the NBs

I can't see Whitfield leaving. He loves it there and the club has done a lot for him during that turbulent period a while back.

Giants are quite lucky or astute in that they have pretty much kept all their elite players and managed to cash in and get overs for perceived A Graders like Adams, Treloar and most recently, Shiel.

They certainly draft well and trade hard. Much more professionally run than The Suns (although to be fair, they got significantly more start up concessions than Gold Coast)

Maybe Levi would be involved in Martin trade? He still hasn’t signed has he?
Sad as I don't want Levi to leave, but you've got to think the delay in announcing his formal contract extension/re-signing is because he could be heading up North. Big call from both the club and Levi coming up.

Personally, I still want the big lug to stay. Love him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back