Bluemour Melting Pot XX - Snark Free Zone

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

FWIW, Mickstar from Talking Carlton dropped a cryptic clue back in May about Parker wanting to come to Carlton, but it didn't gain much traction.

Aint Papley who wants to come..........a midfielder actually with the same initial..........from the Franganhastan area.

Interpretation - Someone from Sydney and Frankston with the same initial as Papley. 🤔

Still seems a long shot....

Gee whiz we might need a few snacks from Barass MS3 TCP and C09. Hearing so many calls about Parker and Others from those I don't know or trust is getting me edgy.

Okay guys and gals, we’ve had the pleasure of a few ITK’s dropping some rumours on us this morning, which is greatly appreciated 😍

We’ve heard from Electric Blue which is always a pleasure

View attachment 760621

We even had a visit from crowd favourite TheRedPill

View attachment 760613

Rumour stalwart tencentpiece dropped in with some cryptic “fishy” business, always well received though, love your work 👍🏻

There’s a big fish we don’t know about, who could it be...?

View attachment 760616

Full credit to them though, they know who the “big fish” is but aren’t letting on, they’re probably laughing at us 🤣
Actual footage of the ITK’s with the big fish laughing at us...

View attachment 760617

Even Electric Blue is on the edge of his seat...

View attachment 760611

Even I’m getting impatient and want answers, so much so that I put together this KohPhi Lite gif parade for a giggle. KohPhi and I are working through a few kinks whilst he is on a paid holiday but he feels my progress is “adequate”... just!

View attachment 760612

We are just waiting on a couple of our long time ITK’s to drop some bombs and setting this place off 😍
Here’s a cute parrot 🦜

View attachment 760614

Hopefully you all got a little enjoyment out of this in KohPhi ‘s absence, we’ll all be happier when he’s back 😘

I’m still at gif school guys but....

View attachment 760615

Go blues 🙂
Sequels don’t usually live up to the hype but this is simply outstanding!!

You really think a player has come to just 1 club and said please come pick me?

We will have to give up something massive to get someone who is good for a team looking to win a flag now

You need to work on your comprehension and stop exaggerating.

eg 1 - Daniher/Martin/Papley and many others have “come to just one club and said pick me” - not sure where you’ve been living and certainly nothing earth shattering here.

eg 2 - no one gives up “something massive” for a 30 year old.

Take a chill pill and have a nice lie down.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So just to recap after I got home from work … **** all of **** all happened today involving us.

Arr0w is still a tightarse, and Darcy Cameron the ruck I was told was coming has turned into some Hawks campaigner that I don't know.

Cool beans.

Off to cook dinner!

Back then, this forum was known as Big Jousting and trade updates were delivered via the town crier.

...and Barass01, ha'pennypiece and TheRedPotion were the most revered posters....

Jesus this place gets depressing at trade time.
I think I'd prefer our ITK posters kept quiet on any under the radar moves we are trying to make.
The amount of leaks from our club is disconcerting, and we wonder why the media have a field day with us.
The Media don't pick up on anything posted here, they have no idea who is legit enough to stake their public reputation on and the rest of bigfooty laugh it off as a joke.

Despite all that 95% of Carlton related info is in this thread before anyone in the media get wind of it, they still have no idea we are even looking at anyone outside of Papley, Martin, betts or they would have reported it by now.

This is like watching grass grow.

But 1 million times more boring.

I waste a lot of time reading this thread . Not saying I don’t like it . But watching grass grow is a euphemism in a way. Sometimes there is no answer . Things take time .

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back