Bluemour Melting Pot XX - Snark Free Zone

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Swans are probably due a bit of a rebuild and guys like Parker have currency.

Not sure they would want to trade papley given he is a little younger.

They don't want to trade him willingly, Papley wants to come home to Melbourne for personal reasons.

So>>>>> castrations@ arrow.com.au, EB & 10c and their mystery gun builds us up to Frenzy where we end up expecting this:
1570530049847.png
But all indications are we will end with this>

1570530177509.png

Arrows source will be castrated

and we will be passing the can around to bail Arrow out.

overall over 50 pages and quiet last few days on Bluemour, melting pot.. hate to see hate to see what happens when some real Sh*t goes down.:D

There is no mystery player.

Not calling you out mate ... but if Azza says he knows something … he knows it, not to say landscapes don't change. But for him to say he has been asked to keep quiet and done so, that's enough for me.

You need to work on your comprehension and stop exaggerating.

eg 1 - Daniher/Martin/Papley and many others have “come to just one club and said pick me” - not sure where you’ve been living and certainly nothing earth shattering here.

eg 2 - no one gives up “something massive” for a 30 year old.

Take a chill pill and have a nice lie down.
the person who isnt buying into the Sloane/Big Fish is coming to carlton needs to take a chill pill...

ahhh trade week how we've all missed you

How come Arrow gets ‘Azza’?? Where’s my nickname (I’m pretty bored so am regularly going with the ‘poor me’ thing at the moment).

How about Winny?

So>>>>> castrations@ arrow.com.au, EB & 10c and their mystery gun builds us up to Frenzy where we end up expecting this:
View attachment 760943
But all indications are we will end with this>

View attachment 760946

Arrows source will be castrated

and we will be passing the can around to bail Arrow out.

overall over 50 pages and quiet last few days on Bluemour, melting pot.. hate to see hate to see what happens when some real Sh*t goes down.:D
It’s easy to tell if anything has happened, if you’ve been away for an hour, and you are only 10 pages behind, nothing. If it’s 50 pages get reading

Not calling you out mate ... but if Azza says he knows something … he knows it, not to say landscapes don't change. But for him to say he has been asked to keep quiet and done so, that's enough for me.
I agree, Arrow isn’t the type to just make shit up! So I believe him. I still think it’s most likely we end up with Papley, Martin, and Betts ... I’d love a surprise though!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 760901
Missed Josh Kelly
Missed Dylan Shield
Missed Stephen Coniglio

we are THE disappointed
Only we could be in the midst of one of our greatest trade periods, and still have disappointed supporters because we didn't trade for an elite mid using our future first from a dud draft.

Some are great, others love to attract as much attention as possible, like the person I originally quoted said.

"We're chasing a big player, it's going to be great. Don't ask who it is though, I can't tell. All I can say is they like to drink soda and drive a red car. Their name is Andrew G and they play for a WA club."

Like I said, not all are like this, but some are.

Osher Ginsberg?
Channel 10 won’t let him go for less than Grant Denyer and Jane Bunn.
No chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back