Bluemour Melting Pot XX - Snark Free Zone

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

It gives a bad image to prospective recruits. We’ve got guys nominating us and we’re not even matching their worth because we’re wanting something in return. Being done at the last minute also impedes our ability to stitch up any last minute deals which come up out of the blue because we’re too busy chasing our tails

So if the current club is asking way more than a player is worth?

We just cough up what they’re asking just to look good?

Not sure this is a great strategy.

It gives a bad image to prospective recruits. We’ve got guys nominating us and we’re not even matching their worth because we’re wanting something in return. Being done at the last minute also impedes our ability to stitch up any last minute deals which come up out of the blue because we’re too busy chasing our tails
stop making up crap - you want it done now so you know who we have got - nothing more than entitled demands.........get a clue.........

You have to admire west coast for getting their work done early. Each year we’re accustomed to the same peddling by our recruitment team. Incompetent would be the right word. Pay up and be done with it ffs

This is assuming 12 months later is “early”.

Waaaaay overs
I’ll wait until the paperwork is lodged. Geelong could be sending next year’s second round to the Eagles but it seems extreme for one player.

Geelong using 33 for Steven.

Have Eagles registered as a charity organisation?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And just to help out those who also finished work later today from what I've seen so far since reading. Hasn't been too busy but main tidbits;

- TCP said busy morning/night earlier this morning. Would take that as making progress on deals, getting the job done.

- Electric Blue made reference to Gaff with a reference to how to get a big fish onto a boat or something a rather.

- TheRedPill then made an appearance stating that an elite/gun mid has approached us, instead of us approaching them, which is intriguing. No name mentioned, said things might spill out in the next couple of days. Club is deciding whether to move on it or not.

- No news on Papley, Betts or Martin. But I can imagine that they are a part of the busy night we had last night and this morning too.

So THIS is what summaries looked like before KohPhi met gifs...

I've enjoyed reading along here but I gotta say my expectations haven't really changed much, no use getting worked up over stuff that hasn't happened.

If we can get Papley, Martin and Betts in we're already a significantly better team in 2020. Would still be very impressed with that haul.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back