Bluemour Melting Pot XX - Snark Free Zone

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No he's not. Treloar makes up a great part of team culture, is one of their best trainers and hardest workers. Lovely guy too.

Would be worried about his hamstrings when running next to Carlton players every week.

Edit: Oh, snap! (no pun intended).... NOW I get the reference earlier in this thread about being chased by O'Brien at training....I need some sleep...

You have to admire west coast for getting their work done early. Each year we’re accustomed to the same peddling by our recruitment team. Incompetent would be the right word. Pay up and be done with it ffs

I went to an auction once, my wife had never been to one, so I said she could put in our first bid, she went first and yelled out our ceiling price 🤦‍♂️ Got to two bangs of the hammer until someone else went higher. She was never allowed to come to an auction again

Sounds pretty efficient to me, no nonsense, straight to the point, no time wasters. Probably took the wind out of the sails of most other bidders. Now if you were successful, then you would always think you overpaid.

You have to admire west coast for getting their work done early. Each year we’re accustomed to the same peddling by our recruitment team. Incompetent would be the right word. Pay up and be done with it ffs
mate, tell me whats the difference if it gets done tomorrow or if its done 7:20 pm next wednesday? as long as it gets done who gives a shit?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the person who isnt buying into the Sloane/Big Fish is coming to carlton needs to take a chill pill...

ahhh trade week how we've all missed you

I’m not saying Sloane will definitely happen.

There is logic to why it may.

Your comments have been irrelevant to the points being made and contain no logic whatsoever.

You may also be right - but other than being negative you’ve added zero to the discussion.

How come Arrow gets ‘Azza’?? Where’s my nickname (I’m pretty bored so am regularly going with the ‘poor me’ thing at the moment).

How about Winny?
how about shaddap?

Futute quote me on this: There will come a time when Dow is among the top 5 to 10 players in the competition.

If that comes in a team where Walsh and Cripps maintain their health and career arc we will be unstoppable.

I'm loving current-day you's work....

mate, tell me whats the difference if it gets done tomorrow or if its done 7:20 pm next wednesday? as long as it gets done who gives a s**t?

It gives a bad image to prospective recruits. We’ve got guys nominating us and we’re not even matching their worth because we’re wanting something in return. Being done at the last minute also impedes our ability to stitch up any last minute deals which come up out of the blue because we’re too busy chasing our tails

You are aware this is the same WCE’s that didn’t get the Tim Kelly trade done last year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back