Bluemour Melting Pot XX - Snark Free Zone

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I am not one to try stir the pot, or ruffle feathers, but i heard some fairly strong whispers a couple of months ago around the traps that Callum Mills is fed up with Longmire and being played out of position, and was seriously thinking about asking for a trade from The Swans.

Now I am not saying he is the mystery player linked around here, but remember he does wear no #14 and i may just be multiplying 7 by 2 here but, hmm, maybe Detective Elmer is on to something

images
Just noticed, 3k + posts in bit over 2 mths.
Dude you have a problem.

Whatever happened to K, M, HB ??????
I have no idea wtf those stats mean.

KE - Kicks Efficient
KIE - Kick Inefficient
HE - Handballs Efficient
HIE - Handballs Inefficient
HR - Handballs Received

Re: Pittonet

I haven't seen him play, but he won't cost much in salary or trade, so I have no issue with it.

Fills a clear need (you'd think he will only come if Phillips departs), good size, right age bracket, looks to have done reasonably well at VFL level over the past few years.

Re: Parker

He's not elite but he's certainly very close.

I can't see it happening but if he's available and won't cost much more than a future first then you jump at the opportunity. Would be a huge addition to the side.

Seriously, some of you seem to forget (or are unaware) that time and timing is one of the greatest assets for any negotiator.

Why rush deals? Makes you look desperate and you will then over pay.

Re Betts, where else would he go? It’s clear he’s crossed the Rubicon so let that get done later.

I am sure there are other trades being done by other clubs that might open up picks later, so you sit and survey and strike when something that works happens.

You generally don’t go to a house auction and bid first save the very odd occasion where you might.
SOS is just mesmerizing his prey, before he strikes like a Blue Mamba.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Geelong Eagles deals goes though

Trade 9&43 to Geelong for 14&24
They use 43 for Steven draft 9

We do14 papley
24 martin
Yes have agreed when I first saw your earlier post, well grounded ; very doable just need some luck too and for the ball to start rolling , like your approach.

I think you can't trade your future first and future second in the same draft. But you can trade future first and future third etc.

Alternative you lodge a special consideration to the AFL for their approval.

Nope.

You can trade future first or anything future but the first.

Or you know, whatever you feel like it depending on the AFL's mood.

Seriously, some of you seem to forget (or are unaware) that time and timing is one of the greatest assets for any negotiator.

Why rush deals? Makes you look desperate and you will then over pay.

Re Betts, where else would he go? It’s clear he’s crossed the Rubicon so let that get done later.

I am sure there are other trades being done by other clubs that might open up picks later, so you sit and survey and strike when something that works happens.

You generally don’t go to a house auction and bid first save the very odd occasion where you might.

This ^^^^^^^^^^^

In no world is 28 year old Parker worth a first. Hasn’t done anything for a couple seasons

So averaging 27 disposals, 10 contested possessions, 5 clearances and kicking 13 goals while earning 16 Brownlow votes for 2019 .... nothing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back