Bluemour Melting Pot XX - Snark Free Zone

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

How about, ‘Licka’?

Nope that just won't stick …..

Your posts are substantially better than that.

Maybe more ..... Glass! As in Shaft! with the music and everything!

Nek minnut one side sold to J. Pratt, the other side to B. Mathieson

:tearsofjoy:
You think they'll be able to sell 2 houses in Sydney!?!?!

I thought we were debating whether Parker was elite on the footy field, not in the property game!

Whoa WCE - that much for an uncontacted player? Selling the farm. Regardless of the actual draft #. That RD1, early RD2 2019 and next year's RD1
That's madness for an uncontacted player!
Imagine if CFC did that trade, would you be happy?

How does Geelong get away with this?

On the bright side, if Parker moved to the Blues, maybe I'd stop getting targeted advertising from Domain on Facebook about how successful he and his partner have been and how I can be just like them :mad: :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Out of this long list the only ones we can’t 99% rule out are:
Matt Crouch (Brad doesn’t qualify)
Rory Sloane
Hugh McCluggage
Brodie Grundy
Adam Treloar
Toby Greene
Josh Kelly
Clayton Oliver
Andrew Gaff

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
What’s Zac Merretts contract status?
Also wears no7

Last edited:
Whoa WCE - that much for an uncontacted player? Selling the farm. Regardless of the actual draft #. That RD1, early RD2 2019 and next year's RD1

Geelong just lost Tim Kelly to a premiership rival. The guy who ran 5th in the Brownlow and almost single handedly kept them in touch with the mighty Richmond in the Prelim.

Chris Scott and their senior core will be gutted.

Depends on context. Their premiership window is now. Go all in for the next 3 to 5 years then rebuild. Whatever they pick this year or next year isnt going to make them better. Putting Kelly in their midfield makes them more of a threat.

If you are rebuilding then yeah you are paying overs.

Depends on context. Their premiership window is now. Go all in for the next 3 to 5 years then rebuild. Whatever they pick this year or next year isnt going to make them better. Putting Kelly in their midfield makes them more of a threat.

If you are rebuilding then yeah you are paying overs.

Yep. And they've drafted well the last few years for their future. Brander, Allen, Williams, Venables, Petrucelli, Ryan etc.

And now they've got a finally fit Nic Nat hitting it down to Shuey, Yeo, Kelly and Gaff. Geez.

Good teams also get overs for average players. So they’ll get picks along the way.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Yep. And they've drafted well the last few years for their future. Brander, Allen, Williams, Venables, Petrucelli, Ryan etc.

And now they've got a finally fit Nic Nat hitting it down to Shuey, Yeo, Kelly and Gaff. Geez.

Those Eagles A Graders you mention bar Yeo and probably Shuey have probably peaked as players.

Not sure their flag window is as open as you think TW, Josh Kennedy is more cooked than a Christmas Goose and the Willie Rioli suspension/ban will hurt..

They will still contend in 2020, but I just don't think they will have enough fresh legs and overall talent around the ground to match it with Richmond and The Giants.

Those Eagles A Graders you mention bar Yeo and probably Shuey have probably peaked as players.

Not sure their flag window is as open as you think TW, Josh Kennedy is more cooked than a Christmas Goose and the Willie Rioli suspension/ban will hurt..

They will still contend in 2020, but I just don't think they will have enough fresh legs and overall talent around the ground to match it with Richmond and The Giants.
Shuey 30
Redden 29
Yeo 27
Hurn 32
Cripps 29
Kelly 26
Kennedy 32
Natanui 29
Gaff 27
Sheppard 29
Hutchins 28
Vardy 28
Jetta 30
Schofield 30

That's a lot you can't replace by giving up 3 picks inside 30 over two years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back