Bluemour Melting Pot XXIV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many what Thy? I said I drink two stubbies of beer a month lol. I'm not what you'd call a big drinker.
Certified alcoholic ...

... compared to a non-drinker

Jesus christ.

Things have changed since my Summadayze days.

******* nanny state...
till a family member dies and we start to understand things a bit better..........

I know that's a big issue and it's why I'd be having a couple of beers and feel safe about it than popping a couple of pills I have no idea about.

Anyway, whatever but I won't be convinced that drugs aren't a bigger scourge in the world today. Anything to an extreme is bad but one pill could be enough to adversely affect someone. I have no tolerance for drugs I'm afraid but each to their own. I can live without both I guess, my beer consumption's about two stubbies a month.

You need Help.

till a family member dies and we start to understand things a bit better..........
I've got family members that have come close.

I sympathise with people that have lost loved ones to drugs... and alcohol... and tobacco (2 family members lost)... and fast cars, etc.

I still don't believe any of it should be illegal. I understand that some see it as a controversial opinion, but I put individual liberty above all else.

I hate to break this to you, there is no conspiracy to protect footballers, the police did their job, the general public don’t get arrested and get a criminal record for possessing small amounts of recreational drugs.

They were held accountable, they were sent to a counselling program, the same account people in Victoria are held to if they are caught with small amounts of drugs.

The police did take action.

No consequences? These counselling programs are usually partnered with your drugs being confiscated, a fine, having to do counselling and in this case, where they are AFL players, your name and indiscretions being made public so every potential job suitor knows you like to put stuff in your nose, potentially costing your job or a massive drop in $$$$$.

You wouldn’t need to tell the police anything, they just take it off you, give you a fine and tell you to go home. But then, what would you complain about?

See my earlier post, yes you can end up in court for having stuff all.
Have you attending drug counselling programs?
Absolute snooze feast, all you need to do is turn up basically, and be clean.
Agree AFL player names are splashed all over the news is not good for their image

Noun.

Have to admit, no idea what the definition of the verb is.

well if you chose the verb you'd be doing a lot of talking, gabbing - to talk at length

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If this board has got itself into a tizz over a crows player on the nose beers then clearly we need another bluemour, pronto. #cabinfever

Nothing says 'we need a bluemour' more than someone using the term 'nose beers'

:p

Last edited:
If the Crows gIve Tyson Stengle the flick (which many on the AFC board here are suggesting), I think we should give him a lifeline.

Can play and is in a position we sorely need reinforcements at.

Yea I know he has had two stupid off field indiscretions in the past 12 months, but I think he is worth the risk..

Cousin of Eddie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3a5603ed336e2e97011cdc5d2fe83c80

I've got family members that have come close.

I sympathise with people that have lost loved ones to drugs... and alcohol... and tobacco (2 family members lost)... and fast cars, etc.

I still don't believe any of it should be illegal. I understand that some see it as a controversial opinion, but I put individual liberty above all else.
I think it’s just a wast of money and police resources it will never succeed the evidence to legalise all drugs is very compelling alot of crime is drug related if the drugs especially dope where legalised then they can be taxed that money can be resourced help addicts who usually suffer a range of personal issues that once helped can recover
The drugs eg pills heroin would be guaranteed quality so less overdoses I’ve seen the modelling overseas
Just the gun deaths in America would reason enough . I say it sounds good but faced with the idea my son could walk into pharmacy and get a gram of coke or heroin makes me think twice
But it will never go away I definitely think marijuana and acid dmt mushrooms should be legal half Silicon Valley micro doses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back