Bluemour Melting Pot XXV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Continued here ...

So, if Treloar was being pushed out, surely Collingwood have some incoming mids.
Pendelbury will be 33, Sidebottom 30 Greenwood 32 and Dayne Beams......well, he's otherwise occupied.

They must have something on the go, other than throwing DeGoey in, to do the hard lifting.
Think they'll stick with Pendlebury, Sidebotton, De Goey 50/50 and try out Sier full time. They dont have the cap space to get a quality A grader in if they're prioritising a key forward which They are.

On SM-G955F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Now, I don't want treloar and I have been driven to drink listening to people ridiculously underrating saad (probably the ones that if their mate was dating Megan gale they'd say she's only average), BUT treloar is a salary dump. He will be 28. Bad hammys (probably the worst recurring soft tissue injury).

Late first at best.

Ok, so if there's a deal brewing between us and Hawks maybe that Stocker rumour has legs.
What do hawks have that benefits us?

Picks - 4 and 21
Players - Breust, Gunston??

What do we have that interests them?
Picks - 7 and 27
Players - Stocker, Kennedy, Dow, Gov?

In saying all this, it'll probably end up being a nothing trade swapping late picks 😂

Ok, so if there's a deal brewing between us and Hawks maybe that Stocker rumour has legs.

Picks - 4 and 21

Picks - 7 and 27

In saying all this, it'll probably end up being a nothing trade swapping late picks 😂
Tom mitchel?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Picks - 4 and 21

Picks - 7 and 27

Tom Mitchell

The scenes if it was somehow:

Tom Mitchell, Pick 21 and Pick 40 for Pick 7 and 2021 Future First (pegs his value around #7 but gives them two firsts).

That'd be huge. Could make sense if they go for Treloar and/or someone like Crouch.

Titch is 27 and had a great year coming back from his injury. Who better than Russell to get the best out of the Brownlow medallist in his last 5 years?

One can dream. But could be a backup plan (bubbling away) if Oliver doesn't happen.

EDIT: tcp ruled him out.

What pick could we get for Stock? I wouldn't be trading the kid unless it was quite favourable.

What am I missing here?

Cats get Smith and 21, Hawks get 16

Hawks lose 16 and a future 1st
We lose pick 7 and gain 16 and a future 1st

Saad for puck 16

??
I could see that deal making sense if
a) we don't rate this years draft
b) Melbourne (or whoever we are getting the next big fish from) doesn't rate this years draft.

Think they'll stick with Pendlebury, Sidebotton, De Goey 50/50 and try out Sier full time. They dont have the cap space to get a quality A grader in if they're prioritising a key forward which They are.

That's putting a lot of eggs into a small basket. They have Adams of course but that midfield is starting to look awfully thin right now.

I don't know. Just doesn't seem right that Treloar would be interested in a trade to me and nor can I see Collingwood putting their faith in the likes of Sier or Wills...maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back