Bluemour Melting Pot XXV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Continued here ...

Do what they want in this case means recruiting players to build a list to have success. There is no way in hell a CEO should be getting involved in anything but receiving a report on what the intention is, how it will improve the team and what it will cost. He's not there as an overriding recruiter.
We will have to agree to disagree but I’d rather a more engaged CEO than one who just reads a report.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Easily tweaked

Wines + our 2nd to Demons
Oliver + * 3rd to Carlton
Pick 7 and Fantasia to Port
Port 2nd + Kennedy to *

Geesus mate, I am on my first coffee .... don't hurt my brain yet please.

I heard news about Dunkley maybe being traded way before Tom Browne or anyone in the media started running with it. I'd heard we were interested and talking with his management a month ago and were courting him pretty heavily.

Pretty sure a few senior figures from the Bulldogs genuinely laughed off suggestions he'd be traded, which is why we've moved on.

I don't see how Essendon would be a more attractive destination for Dunkley than Carlton, and Essendon have less trade collateral as it stands than we do.

Only way I see it happening is if they're dealing Hurley and Hooker, given the Bulldogs would like the idea of a couple of KPP's to bolster their finals prospects next year.

Tom Browne though - has nothing. It's a typical nothing statement, hasn't put anything on the line, just says the "situation" is real without saying what the "situation" even is. Footy journos are full of it at this time of year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back