Bluemour Melting Pot XXVI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
As per the Bluemour File OP, this is a thread for discussing Carlton related rumours.
http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/bluemour-file.1085141/

Rumour posters should post their rumours in both threads for those that like just to read rumours and for those that like to have get lost in their rumour files.

Remember ... #Bluemour

Continued from here ...

Continued here:

Last edited by a moderator:
Jed Anderson would be great per the rumour thread. . Maybe a player swap or Upgrade their 11 to 8 with players involved. JSOS maybe, if that’s untenable now. Add MCGovern in for Polec and some payment. Polson may be off interest.

Ok, it’s late, time to go count sheep. Good luck tomorrow. 🐑 zzzz 🐑 zzzz 🐑 zzzz 🐑 zzzz 🐑 zz.....

Do you reckon North would come at Anderson and 11 for 8 ?
Send 11 for Saad.
Turn 8 into Saad and Anderson who both supply a need for Carlton ...

Lloyd on Trade Radio categorically stating that Blues don't have the $$$ capacity to acquire any big name beyond Saad and Williams, so anyone else will be of a lesser note.
Was about to post the same thing. Pretty much puts a line through Oliver unless we move some of our own on.

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Do you reckon North would come at Anderson and 11 for 8 ?
Send 11 for Saad.
Turn 8 into Saad and Anderson who both supply a need for Carlton ...
To be honest Bull, maybe not. A 3 pick upgrade isn’t significant, but, If they had a target in Top 10 or are looking at trading out 2 which is possible as FRE are said to be hot for McDonald. If I were NM I’d chase players like Cerra and Dow and remove dead-wood, eg Polec. A multiplayer deal may get the deal across.

There has been multiple news reports saying multiple teams are after 8.

Also reading many suitors for JSOS and a potential suitor for McGovern.

We won’t be quiet. And more noise we’re in, more pressure on Dodoro.

FWIW - there’s a myriad of trades I’d do, we need to continue to turn over the rubble in search for pieces that work, bat that football. No one would though, Tommy Alvin, Paul Meldrum or Nick Duigan would be decent footballers, but hey whatta we know. Keep faith blue Nation. Gems will surface.

Lloyd on Trade Radio categorically stating that Blues don't have the $$$ capacity to acquire any big name beyond Saad and Williams, so anyone else will be of a lesser note.
Good, his brother is using him to spread misinformation. Me likey

I'd be really, really dissappointed if Brad Lloyd was feeding information about our intentions and TPP to his loud-mouth media brother
Unless it was misinformation. Comfortable with that and Matthew can backtrack afterwards and claim that things change at the last minute etc.

I don’t agree with this strategy.

This stuff getting released does not help us.

If * being unreasonable. Start getting other deals done diminishing resources.

I prefer it to be honest. Get it done an move onto a small forward or something else of need.
dow, setters and Kennedy could come on in a big way next year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its very general information cookie. ITK's here said weeks ago it would be tight to get anyone else in.
They actually said it could be accommodated unless Saad had to be walked to the PSD.

Personally I think we go and offer Melbourne our next two firsts and put a 24 hour time expiry on that offer.

If they don't accept that for a player they have a surplus of, and doesn't want to be there, they have rocks inside

They actually said it could be accommodated unless Saad had to be walked to the PSD.

Personally I think we go and offer Melbourne our next two firsts and put a 24 hour time expiry on that offer.

If they don't accept that for a player they have a surplus of, and doesn't want to be there, they have rocks inside
Agreed. I was just saying Lloyd didnt need his brother to tell him what is already out there.

To be honest Bull, maybe not. A 3 pick upgrade isn’t significant, but, If they had a target in Top 10 or are looking at trading out 2 which is possible as FRE are said to be hot for McDonald. If I were NM I’d chase players like Cerra and Dow and remove dead-wood, eg Polec. A multiplayer deal may get the deal across.

There has been multiple news reports saying multiple teams are after 8.

Also reading many suitors for JSOS and a potential suitor for McGovern.

We won’t be quiet. And more noise we’re in, more pressure on Dodoro.

FWIW - there’s a myriad of trades I’d do, we need to continue to turn over the rubble in search for pieces that work, bat that football. No one would though, Tommy Alvin, Paul Meldrum or Nick Duigan would be decent footballers, but hey whatta we know. Keep faith blue Nation. Gems will surface.
Where has it been reported teams are after 8? Apart from Essendon. The opposite has actually been reported.

Jed Anderson would add some grunt, he played annoyingly well on Crippa. He's improved dramatically these last two years and is probably the only target (outside of a Jy Simpkin or LDU) that I'd want from Norf.

He's 26, so at the peak of his powers for the next 2-4 years and I think we could swing some momentum our way for their pick 11. Maybe 8 and a future 2nd for Anderson and 11 - which we'd on-trade for Saad. 11 would satisfy the Dodo's needs without a doubt.

SOS gave no backhander to Austin today. Maybe the club should learn from the dealings and in the future not allow “our target” to state that he wanted to come to us 2 weeks prior to trade period. Other clubs now, it seems, don’t want to trade 8 for 2 latter firsts to give us a leg up. And you can’t blame them. Dodo has seized the now, and will be perceived as the winner of the trade.

We will get Adam Saad and he makes us better come Rd 1 next year.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Like how the reports of Jack Martin nominating Carlton dropped on the 10th of September 2019, when the trade period didn't open til October 7th?

Jed Anderson would add some grunt, he played annoyingly well on Crippa. He's improved dramatically these last two years and is probably the only target (outside of a Jy Simpkin or LDU) that I'd want from Norf.

He's 26, so at the peak of his powers for the next 2-4 years and I think we could swing some momentum our way for their pick 11. Maybe 8 and a future 2nd for Anderson and 11 - which we'd on-trade for Saad. 11 would satisfy the Dodo's needs without a doubt.

Don't forget Zuurhar - he's a bull!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back