Bluemour Melting Pot XXVII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not so sure about 5 years he will be 32 in that final season and relies heavily on his pace, if he remains injury free yes but if he starts to suffer soft tissue injuries as most of that ilk do then I don't see him being much help towards the back of that contract. It is a wait and see for now but extremely risky imo to lock anyone away well past 30 on a long term deal.
your tone comes across as actually wanting him to fail somehow in order that you gain the bf holy grail - to be proven correct - true colours are flying now

Look it wasn’t the greatest trade of all time but you can’t win them all. We got our man who walks into our best 22 and is probably comfortably in our best 10.
On the flip side I believe the Fogarty trade will end up being a win. He’s capable of filling a few holes that we have and will be in the team R1 IMO.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What your heart rate?
He seems fine. He’s expressing his view, and very well I might add. Why don’t you try refute the contents of his post rather than the poster? What do you disagree with specifically?

He Schooled Austin

I know. It reminded me of when he schooled SOS FOR Shiel or way back Stringer.

. . . oh did Dodoro teach? He’s schooled no one otherwise. Stringer: he’s turned out well, Shiel: hasn’t he really gone well at Essendon? Smith: is he even playing at the Bombers?

🧺 🧳

He Schooled Austin
So we entered the trade period with:
Picks 8, 30 and 51

Came out with:
Picks 38 and 48, and Saad and Fogarty

So we basically received Saad and Fogarty for pick 8, with our 2nd sliding down a few places, and our 3rd up a few.

AND we have all of our picks still available for the 2021 draft.

Yet you say he was 'schooled'?!?! I call bulltish....

We got what we wanted, Saad. Not bent over. We paid overs but, we got what we needed. Not wanted, needed. We chased, we pay. I get the OOC stuff but that is the system. Until OOC players are free agents in the truest sense (unlikely to happen) these situations will continue. Would you want a first for Doc?
Yes. Just as I wanted a first for Yaz. I’d also probably want a first for LOB and definitely a first or early second for Polson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back