Bluemour Melting Pot XXX - Feeling Hot, Hot, Hot! 🔥 🔥 🔥

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If the club are considering and or seeking a new coach (whoever that may be) then they obviously don't think Teaguebis fit enough for the job. So why keep him on just because a certain Clarkson had rejected the job?

On SM-N986B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Because it's ridiculous to think that it's always going to be a binary case of Teague being fit for the job or not.

Teague may have shortcomings that can be addressed in time, but those shortcomings cease to exist if you replace him with Clarkson. Take the immediate upgrade if available, if not then persist with development of the incumbent.

It'd be like delisting SPS in the hopes we could replace him with Cerra, and then when Cerra falls through having to settle for Luke Dunstan.

Head hurts! Having trouble knowing which way to look at the minute lol

Its because nobody here has any clue whats going on behind closed doors. Even the 'in the knows' are contradicting each other.
People here are just 'pissin in the wind' and that's ok.. footy is an opinion based business.
But I reckon this is brilliant. Means the club is not leaking, and is dancing to the beat of it's own drum..not the media's and definitely not to us numpties here 😆

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He wasn’t launching a political career, I guess. That might be a shorter tilt than Mal Meninga’s effort, if he was to.

Fair enough and don’t get me wrong I’m not
doubting your info.
I just think it would be an absolute “about face” if we see him in a navy polo top in the next 4 weeks.

Everything he’s said points to time off.

Will the media go hard on him for changing his mind/lying. The media laud Clarko and plenty of journos would be Shitty if he ended up with us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If Teague is retained, in what universe will he or the club attract the quality of assistant coaches he so obviously and desperately needs to push us up the ladder.

I just can’t see it happening.
Relax mate, it's NOT happening! There are many unknowns (that we'd all love to know more about), but this is not one of them.

Pickering so out of line. Now of all times be saying that
Yes, if he bagging Crippa performances before this timing, I would not be cynical of Liam's motivation but right now, it just comes across as really lacking integrity in both his job roles in media and as a manager of coaches or players.
Crippa has been crap for some time with his form but actually on weekend was not too bad so timing of this does not seem to be coming from genuine space of Liam to do with just his form in general. Otherwise he would have had a decent crack long before this.

I'm not talking from our end. Pickering may well tell his client to avoid us or make negotiations unnecessarily difficult.
Not sure that there will be too many suitors for Talia (desisted due to long term injuries by the crows).

He would be better off getting a new manager than alienating one of the few clubs who might be interested.

Pickering said on Saturday that Teague had been let down. Lashed Ross Lyon.
Teague Saturday night slammed Cripps for playing injured and not telling him.
Board fronts Teague Monday
Pickering lashes Cripps Monday
Teague can get ****ed. Actially cannot coach and pretty ****ing rough comments to make about cripps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back