Bluemour Melting Pot XXX - Feeling Hot, Hot, Hot! 🔥 🔥 🔥

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

[/QUOTE]
I prefer to keep Fish (if only to keep Cripps happy)
The very friendships you want to break up. Cripps is tied to us for 6 years. Let him concentrate on football and move on the conditional part timers that seem to be dragging him down rather than pushing him up. After watching a couple of Fishes efforts last game where he had to go but chose not to was embarrassing.

Sayers: Clarko, are you interested in being Carlton coach in 2022?

Clarkson:

2E07zF6.jpeg

I would hope so - I do it everyday for a living 🤣

Not bad on your part though - interesting choice for the body, is that Maddy? 🤣🤣🤣

Ok, I did a 5 minute YouTube course. I've learnt heaps now. I just need some support from the board to improve.

1629782854689.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The more the merrier, carlton09

Great news - I'd imagine we're clearing the decks for Clarko to come in and have some kind of say on who he'd like to work with as footy boss and assistants. If we're set to pay him as much as one could imagine, you'd want him to have choice over who he'd like to work with.

If we're going to do this - change the culture and standards - we need to do it properly. Otherwise we face an even longer break before #17.

Man, the masses going crazy about the Cerra trade - many demanding as much as Pick 6, 25 and Zac Fisher for Adam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back