Bluemour Melting Pot XXX - Feeling Hot, Hot, Hot! 🔥 🔥 🔥

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks more and more that this is another PR disaster for the club and we might go into next year with a coach that is probably the wrong person and totally without authority. I was skeptical if we should have a Board challenge / EGM but changing my mind.

Last edited:
Too many putting the cart before the horse re Clarko.

First item of business for the board when the final siren rang was to either resolve to back Teague for 2022 or sack him.

To still not have resolved that with all the information they have shows weakness and indecisiveness.

Personally, how Teague wasn’t sacked on Monday is beyond me.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

If Lyon's departure from Freo was so bad, I just can't imagine how Caroline Wilson would work alongside him on Classified. Surely she'd be pretty well up on what transpired. If there was any hint of him being some kind of predator, would she sit next to him? I can't imagine how she would.

She sits next to McGuire and he wanted her drowned

The fact that all the ITK had the same info makes me feel like the club did it to find the leaks. The media genuinely had no idea what was happening yet the ITK did? Maybe the club is trying to stop all info leaving the 4 walls?

How would they find the person that leaked the information, if multiple people posted the same thing here

I am cooling on Cerra if the price is to high and we should be chasing Luke Parker with that cash.

First item of business for the board when the final siren rang was to either resolve to back Teague for 2022 or sack him.

To still not have resolved that with all the information they have shows weakness and indecisiveness.

Maybe the report stated that Teague was good however lacked support & trying to do too much? Until the findings are public (or we move Teague on lol whichever comes first) unfortunately we have no idea

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The word is because there is literally no one else to perform the exit interviews.

How would they find the person that leaked the information, if multiple people posted the same thing here
If only the board knows the info then it would be pretty easy to find. But really we will never know what/how happened

Late Aug is one of the two busiest times of the year for me at work.

It's also right before I have my annual performance review and not a good time to be goofing off.

Every year, I pledge not to get caught up in the silly season hype. Yet, here I am. Again.

Ah, it's fine. I'll stay away next year.... :p

…. Are you a Carlton board member?

Agree and if we stick with him now it will be because we succumbed to media pressure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back