Bluemour Melting Pot XXX - Feeling Hot, Hot, Hot! 🔥 🔥 🔥

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree. If she wasn't a women she would not get anywhere near the negative commentary she does. It is a very good example of how far we still have to come as a society. Cue misogynists/privileged men.
Like Ross?

(Bad horsie. Go awaY and work on your attitude! ...sorry..will do better re new coach. Eventually...)

Liddell and he’s mates can piss off!!!
Well played Barass.

A few posters on this forum need to have a good hard look at themselves. A minority on here has been all over the toxicity the Liddle and his mates brought to the place from day1.

But we were heckled with "look at the membership numbers"

Well they are rubbish, based in freebies, 2for1s and free upgrades.

Liddles role in actually being an astute CEO, is amateurish... he is a snake oil salesman... of the first order.

It would be kind, to say he is in training wheels, he has no desire to learn, he is just a meddler and culturally divisive that has risen well beyond his station.

Hired by a President and ticked off by a board with little understanding of a good football club.

Time a few posters, start to look at the facts in front of them, not this "trust the club" baloney

Thoughts cookie monster you were on to this as well?

Sent from my SM-N981B using Tapatalk

she’s also the most biased. Her anti Carlton crusade is as childish as it gets for someone with her experience and reputation.
Haven't noticed it tbh.

It's a brand new day and I'm so bloody excited.

Screw what the media think, I reckon we've handled this situation fine. There's never a nice way to sack a coach or go looking for options to replace him.

I'm starting to like Sayers and have a feeling today will be HUGE.
YES, I am right with you buddy.

Browne is just sh*te. That's different.
I'd agree with you, my point is why is it okay for Browne and various other male journos to be potted but when it happens to Caro it's because she's female, yeah nah that's not the case. She's an equal so just as open to criticism as the next person. Her gender has absolutely nothing to do with it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kemp and JSOS are staying put at the blues!

CARLTON pair Brodie Kemp and Jack Silvagni are closing in on new two-year deals.

Marc Pittonet has also signed through 2023. Nic Newman nears a new deal & Josh Honey & Matt Owies are also expected to win new contracts.

I'd agree with you, my point is why is it okay for Browne and various other male journos to be potted but when it happens to Caro it's because she's female, yeah nah that's not the case. She's an equal so just as open to criticism as the next person. Her gender has absolutely nothing to do with it.

Sam Newman, Caroline Wilson, mannequin, lingerie..

she’s also the most biased. Her anti Carlton crusade is as childish as it gets for someone with her experience and reputation.
She is a tugger supporter and has always hated us, and loves to dish the dirt on us every chance she gets!!! Her father was a tugger president remember. Carro loses points because she can never admit it when she gets stuff wrong.....

People love to sledge Caro. Reality is she’s the most informed ITK journo out there

That's true. BUT she's still prone to hyperbole that is way off the mark...eg Clarkson got spooked from the events of the past week - what absolute nonsense. She then covers her tracks sufficiently to maintain her credibility.

I still like listening to her, but she ain't always on the mark.

That's true. BUT she's still prone to hyperbole that is way off the mark...eg Clarkson got spooked from the events of the past week - what absolute nonsense. She then covers her tracks sufficiently to maintain her credibility.

I still like listening to her, but she ain't always on the mark.

You may be right, but that’s a terrible example.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back