Bluemour Melting Pot XXX - Feeling Hot, Hot, Hot! 🔥 🔥 🔥

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom Browne has been portrayed as a mannequin on the footy show in a bikini to try and denigrate him???

This post is going to leave some mental scarring, that’s for sure.

That's true. BUT she's still prone to hyperbole that is way off the mark...eg Clarkson got spooked from the events of the past week - what absolute nonsense. She then covers her tracks sufficiently to maintain her credibility.

I still like listening to her, but she ain't always on the mark.
Oh my god, I'm pretty sure a few people here have taken that to mean Clarkson literally recoiled in horror, white as a sheet - would it be better if she said "Carlton's handling of things left a bad taste in Clarkson's mouth"?

And unless you're Clarkson or in some way close to his decision not to coach here, how can you possibly say she was way off the mark?

The above article about JSOS and Kemp on the verge of two year deals also contains info about Pittonet extending until the end of 2023. I have no idea how to feel about that one.

oh yes “I’ll break a story if I’m 70% sure”.

Bringing up Ross Lyon’s accusation (yet again) which he was cleared for was a disgrace. She is the lowest of low. Journo? 😂
If you don’t think that was planned and agreed with Ross before hand, I have a bridge to sell you.

It’s also a relevant issue. Reasonable minds can disagree about HOW relevant it should be. But I don’t think you can imply it’s not a topic for discussion, particularly given our public position on that issue.

The above article about JSOS and Kemp on the verge of two year deals also contains info about Pittonet extending until the end of 2023. I have no idea how to feel about that one.

he's needed, as backup. You need a backup ruckman that wont cost too much (i presume he wouldnt be on too much coin) - a break glass when needed type

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Caro is the only journo I know that has a go at the afl. She may not always get it right but is equal with her criticism of everybody unlike 90% of the biased commentary.

Plus we need SOS vs Caro round 2.

She is fantastic and pretty much in a league of her own when it comes to footy...off the field.

On the field? Not so much.

he's needed, as backup. You need a backup ruckman that wont cost too much (i presume he wouldnt be on too much coin) - a break glass when needed type

Yeah, you are right. I think we should definitely target a ruckman but you are right about Pittonet.

Don’t get the hate for Newnes. A player who goes out and plays to his strengths and plays his role. Gives more than a number of players who’ve been on the list several years and are seen as ‘coming good’ yet do nothing.

Multiple times this year he gave up defensively and just let the opposition stroll straight past him. Gives away stupid free kicks and lazy with ball in hand at times which leads to turnovers.

Oh my god, I'm pretty sure a few people here have taken that to mean Clarkson literally recoiled in horror, white as a sheet - would it be better if she said "Carlton's handling of things left a bad taste in Clarkson's mouth"?

And unless you're Clarkson or in some way close to his decision not to coach here, how can you possibly say she was way off the mark?

Amen.

It’s literally being interpreted the way a 7 year old would interpret it … perhaps I shouldn’t be surprised.

I think you’re relying too much on your interpretation of “spooked” …. Do I think Clarko could have been concerned
to the point where he didn’t want to be involved? Absolutely.

Clarko has had to deal with Jeff bloody Kennett for years and the rubbish he carries on with. You think he'd be concerned with our review...and the fact the club hasn't leaked like a sieve? Let's beg to differ.

Well played Barass.

A few posters on this forum need to have a good hard look at themselves. A minority on here has been all over the toxicity the Liddle and his mates brought to the place from day1.

But we were heckled with "look at the membership numbers"

Well they are rubbish, based in freebies, 2for1s and free upgrades.

Liddles role in actually being an astute CEO, is amateurish... he is a snake oil salesman... of the first order.

It would be kind, to say he is in training wheels, he has no desire to learn, he is just a meddler and culturally divisive that has risen well beyond his station.

Hired by a President and ticked off by a board with little understanding of a good football club.

Time a few posters, start to look at the facts in front of them, not this "trust the club" baloney

Thoughts cookie monster you were on to this as well?

Sent from my SM-N981B using Tapatalk

No, Cookie thought he was the professional we needed

But, I am sure that view has changed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back