Bluemour Melting Pot XXXI - Feeling Hot, Hot, Hot! 🔥 🔥 🔥

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but that's exactly what Diesel said in his recent comments - different process for different experience levels of coaches. Was that a clue that Lyon is still secretly in the running with a suitable brief process?
Got no idea man. Not even heard the Diesel stuff yet but if he said that, it more in line with what Lyon should need to do, I would have thought.

Might want to make sure you have your facts correct before having a go at somebody else.
blah blah blah, i found the schadenfreude of someone on the internet misusing his three times in one sentence, whilst calling Jeff Kennett the ex premier, businessman, and President of a very successful club a moron, delicious

I was a Lyon man early but now I'm leaning to some new ideas -- I feel he will come in like John Wayne and say round up your wagons boys -- we haven't got an old enough core for that .. we are still 3-4 years off a premiership minimum -- get the place in order get a long term option -- I still don't like Voss maybe if he appointed will follow Sydney for a while to keep interested till he done 😂😂😂
sounds like your imagination running wild...
I'd rather hear Lyon's own thoughts himself or Voss's than just imagine what they might be.

Ferris posting a rumour that someone else posted in the no discussion thread for likes.

200.gif

hahaha yes!! I was totally trolling that legend, glad you got it! 😂

In the 1960's I moved to Brunswick from western district of Vic for my first job. I was staying with my grandparents and worked in Clifton Hill. I had been invited to train with Collingwood and had no other option due to the zones at the time. Western Border League was Collingwoods zone.
My grandparents and all the family were staunch Blues supporters. From our home, we could hear the Carlton crowd cheer when we kicked a goal. I went to train at Victoria Park a few times under Bob Rose and trained with Peter McKenna, Len Thompson, Des Tuddenham, etc. but after each nights training run I returned home where my grandparents would not talk to me at the tea table. They just could not understand zoning and that I had no choice. I ended up hitch hiking back to Hamilton each weekend to play under Bob Johnson at Hamilton Imperials. My wife used to barrack for Bombers but after buying her a Carlton membership since 2002 she has become a keen Blues supporter. My kids had no choice.

ha ha - grew up in the same area

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back