Bluemour Melting Pot XXXI - Feeling Hot, Hot, Hot! 🔥 🔥 🔥

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not Carlton related but Jordan Dawson’s management very impressed by Port.

Ok we need to move on now. Cant force someone as it wont work out.

Hope we at least get Cook, as he has the brain to help us choose the right person to coach.

It’s not about experience or not, the important thing is to choose the right guy.

Yeah but that's exactly what Diesel said in his recent comments - different process for different experience levels of coaches. Was that a clue that Lyon is still secretly in the running with a suitable brief process?
Heard on SEN (again) that Lyon is still ruling himself out, even after Diesel's comments about different processes for different levels. I suspect (I hope) that h e knows Clarko is coming and doesn't want to go up against him, so he is saving face by ruling himself out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heard on SEN (again) that Lyon is still ruling himself out, even after Diesel's comments about different processes for different levels. I suspect (I hope) that h e knows Clarko is coming and doesn't want to go up against him, so he is saving face by ruling himself out.

So who ruled Lyon back in - click bait. :rolleyes:

Even if Clarkson isn't coming to us, I believe Ross Lyon was so categorically empathic in ruling himself out of it that it's almost impossible to see him re-applying for the Job tbh

Even if Clarkson isn't coming to us, I believe Ross Lyon was so categorically empathic in ruling himself out of it that it's almost impossible to see him re-applying for the Job tbh
Emphatic?
Took me a minute to figure out what you meant. Is that autocorrect?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back