Bluemour Melting Pot XXXI - Feeling Hot, Hot, Hot! 🔥 🔥 🔥

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I ask another question? So, this organisation is all about rumours. Correct. We are going through coaching appointment tensions. Correct. Followed by Trade Week(s). Correct. Followed by the AFL Draft. Correct. Most of you here are beautifully crazy. Correct. But what happens then? Do we get annual leave? Do we have to dance with our sisters at Pagan's insistence?

And while I am here. As far as being appointed the new 'resident old fart' because my hearing is f....., I'm truly honoured, having only followed the Blues since the death of Fitzroy in '96. But I will also say I have a resting pulse rate of 60, I run down at the river most days, rarely get grumpy (which may be a deficiency in the old fart stakes) and in my community we call old farts Elders - although sometimes both.

After all the trades and drafts are finished we turn our amazed attention to talking about which of our players have added 10 kgs, 10 cms or 3 yards of pace and then spend the next few months predicting how good we will be next year, who will be AA and how sh*t Essendon will be.

Then, when the season starts we follow each game with what we call an autopsy thread (whether we win or lose). When we lose we get posters who we haven't seen for 50 years come on and tell us how sh*t we are, how sh*t our game plan is and that it's still the same old effing Carlton. This can tend to get a tad feral at times.

Then after about 4 losses we all start to go on like that and turn our attention to the next trade week.

Then it's just rinse and repeat.

That's the short summary, sometimes it's fun.

Last edited:
Side note-

I can't listen to Gerard Whateley anymore. Have you ever had a phase where you just look at someone or hear their voice and you are slightly triggered for no other reason besides that they are just there in front of you?

I turned on 360 last night, the second he opened his mouth, I said nope, I can't listen to this and turned it off.

You can add the cash converters commercials with Cameron Ling to the list as well. I can't. :tearsofjoy:

Sorry for the interruption, you may continue.. 🤦‍♂️
Yep. When the stoopid KB was on SEN.He used to do my head in 😳

Yep list cloggers eating in to our cap is all I see. Every extra 100k could be valuable at year end. And also why two years for both? Hardly going to be a line of suitors ….
you're amazing.......

I’d expect some sort of fluffy announcement tomorrow to try and kill off the noise around Vince’s EGM. Tomorrow I believe is the day the club has to set a date for it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

McClure goes far too far the other way...talks down the club at every opportunity. He obviously thinks it makes him appear he doesn't have a bias. Too clever by half.
100% right he is cfc worst supporter, sometimes I think he's like a mole being in place for Collingwood or Essendon...sad thing is I'm not joking, will stick the boots in at every chance instead of being like EMaguire and sticking up for them now and then...just a little will do.

It must be driving them insane so they go with makey uppey garbage.

The ultimate thing would be, for the members to be Emailed and the ITKs to leak the information a minute before the event.
Treating those seagulls (media) with the same contempt they have treated us for years.
Drawing a line in the sand, while saying "We are Carlton **** the rest".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back