Bluemour Melting Pot XXXI - Feeling Hot, Hot, Hot! 🔥 🔥 🔥

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can we be making decisions on the list without a head coach? I know we have a list manager, but surely input from the coach is needed?

What if the incoming coach sees a role for McGovern(for example)?
But then to put my own comment on the flip side, perhaps the incoming coach IS having input to the list already!

Never mind me.

How can we be making decisions on the list without a head coach? I know we have a list manager, but surely input from the coach is needed?

But then to put my own comment on the flip side, perhaps the incoming coach IS having input to the list already!

Never mind me.
I would have thought these would wait till the new coach is in place.

I’d expect some sort of fluffy announcement tomorrow to try and kill off the noise around Vince’s EGM. Tomorrow I believe is the day the club has to set a date for it.

It will be something like celebrating the prime minister of India's birthday and a list of all carlton players who have travelled to India.

Pittonet is not good, not in our best 22, and hopefully we have another ruckman next year. He is absolute clogging list.

No, he really isn't.

Hasn't missed a game when fit since crossing from Hawthorn. You may not see him as best 22, but many do, and I dare say the club does too at this stage.

Even if pushed out next year he won't be a list clogger. He'll be a very capable backup.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At least Gerard Whateley finally admitted on 360 that people are just pretending to know what’s going on with the Blues and what we are doing, he said we are still waiting for “the wink from Alastair Clarkson” and who knows if Ross Lyon will be back in the mix. Clarko on 360 on Monday night with Jason Dunstall, will be interesting viewing

Never mind me.

Nobody is taking McGovern's contract anyway so new coach will have him.
Plus channel 7 in Adelaide would not have a clue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back