Bluemour Melting Pot XXXI - Feeling Hot, Hot, Hot! 🔥 🔥 🔥

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry… but I seem to have missed where Cerra was linked to Melbourne, other than that one bluemour, Surely there is no room in their cap or compensation to Freo that would get that trade done. Surely that wouldn’t be there highest priority at them moment right?

They definitely believe they can fit him in otherwise they would not have presented to him. If he wants to go to Melbourne which is sounding more likely by the day then he will get there.

like this if you have no ******* idea what's going on - I will donate all likes to the bf valedictory cake fund for permanently suspended and/or retiring idiots.....
You almost had me. Donate the likes to Ferris and we have a deal.

Can't believe how so many are taking the bait and getting reeled in with the media guessing game.

Not a single one of us knows what is going on.

Don't listen to the media!
Hmmm don't entirely agree with that. The media talk to a lot of managers and club employees. I know I don't have access to that type of information, so I apperciate what they are able to uncover.

The people they talk to probably don't have anywhere near the whole story but it does help to start paint a picture. That's what people have to take into account before reacting so emotionally.

The talk of Gia, Kingsley ect getting interviews you can safely assume that Clarko is not as likely as some on this board believe.

Were the latest blumours on 2 people from the same club asked to present for head coach or assistant roles? or we have no idea

Again…why would we be asking assistant coaches to ‘present’ in front of a panel of 6 including directors about applying for an assistant coaching job?

Come on guys..

They definitely believe they can fit him in otherwise they would not have presented to him. If he wants to go to Melbourne which is sounding more likely by the day then he will get there.
Sorry I missed where they presented to him. That’s a real shame. But I guess we have bigger fish to fry atm

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hmmm don't entirely agree with that. The media talk to a lot of managers and club employees. I know I don't have access to that type of information, so I apperciate what they are able to uncover.

The people they talk to probably don't have anywhere near the whole story but it does help to start paint a picture. That's what people have to take into account before reacting so emotionally.

The talk of Gia, Kingsley ect getting interviews you can safely assume that Clarko is not as likely as some on this board believe.

Some are getting way too emotionally invested with what they read on social media and what they hear from the media and believe it to be fact.

"Don't listen to the media" is such a dismissive phrase. Not every journo is gunning for the death of the club and not every article is going to be flowers and rainbows. Strike rates aren't 100% but a good portion of them are miles more connected to the situations than anybody on here.

Can I ask another question? So, this organisation is all about rumours. Correct. We are going through coaching appointment tensions. Correct. Followed by Trade Week(s). Correct. Followed by the AFL Draft. Correct. Most of you here are beautifully crazy. Correct. But what happens then? Do we get annual leave? Do we have to dance with our sisters at Pagan's insistence?

And while I am here. As far as being appointed the new 'resident old fart' because my hearing is f....., I'm truly honoured, having only followed the Blues since the death of Fitzroy in '96. But I will also say I have a resting pulse rate of 60, I run down at the river most days, rarely get grumpy (which may be a deficiency in the old fart stakes) and in my community we call old farts Elders - although sometimes both.

"Don't listen to the media" is such a dismissive phrase. Not every journo is gunning for the death of the club and not every article is going to be flowers and rainbows. Strike rates aren't 100% but a good portion of them are miles more connected to the situations than anybody on here.
you shouldn't leave your device unattended - you've been hacked - mind you, it's sorta better............welcome.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back