Bluemour Melting Pot XXXII - Reaching fever pitch! 🔥 🔥 🔥

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep we are running towards the cliff just hoping there's an ambulance at the bottom to pick up the pieces.

I can't agree with that. I think that only those who need to know the full story are privy to that information and I'm comfortable with that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A playing CEO is the future of footy.

Just a fun fact, but Pittsburgh Penguins HoF legend Mario Lemieux (my favourite player of all time) played in the NHL whilst being OWNER of the team. How nuts is that? He was President, Chairman, CEO, majority owner and starting centre on the top line.

Isn't that the same with many of the ITK?

"Clarko, you'll love what we are Cook ing, ducks, frogs", etc

There is a clear line between who gets info and those that don't

And even when information is factual at the time, positions change, hence different outcomes
Yeah agreed re: info, thats not something which I questioned.

To be fair to Alpha I think he's improving his posting style over time.

I think those people criticising him for being a time wasting attention seeker are a bit harsh.

He's much better than guys like NotSos and I do appreciate Alpha's contributions usually/generally.

How does that differ to other ITT's posting gifs/emojis? I've made a few bold calls in the bluemour thread but thinking more on this recently i'd prefer people to hear the announcement first from the club and not spoil a surprise. There is also a chance that my information doesn't always come to fruition. All i said yesterday was that there is some truth in the below post (which is most likely a lucky guess from NOTSOS). This was much clearer than a duck emoji or gif, so not sure why you're just calling me out.

Going forward, might still drop a few hints when i hear things but my postings going forward will mostly be as a passionate blues supporter.

Happy Friday all & Go blues!!!
No need to justify or not to post.
We get you.
Naysayers gonna naysay
I would know. Plenty around the stables.
Fuss fuss fuss.
Why not just relax and enjoy the carrots I say.

$$$ talks I'd say. The AFL role would've been paying pretty well. (even if we paid him overs)
Not just that. He's had his eye on the AFL role for a while.

Our chat wouldve been
"Hey brad, you interested in coaching"
"nah I want the AFL job"

"ok, goodbye then"

Just a fun fact, but Pittsburgh Penguins HoF legend Mario Lemieux (my favourite player of all time) played in the NHL whilst being OWNER of the team. How nuts is that? He was President, Chairman, CEO, majority owner and starting centre on the top line.
Same as the great Jackie Moon.

Anyone see cook at PP this morning?

Yeah mate. Ever since my surgery has been delayed I've set up camp outside PP. Nobody leaves, nobody enters without me seeing it.

Cook, Clarko, Gia, Voss, Ross, the Tooth Fairy, Easter Bunny have all come through. Waiting for a visit from Big Nick himself, Santa Claus.

Yeah mate. Ever since my surgery has been delayed I've set up camp outside PP. Nobody leaves, nobody enters without me seeing it.

Cook, Clarko, Gia, Voss, Ross, the Tooth Fairy, Easter Bunny have all come through. Waiting for a visit from Big Nick himself, Santa Claus.

Is that you Tom Browner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back