Bluemour Melting Pot XXXII - Reaching fever pitch! 🔥 🔥 🔥

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunlop Volleys were standard footwear at Pentridge. As prisoners would have the shoelaces removed from their shoes - for obviously reasons - they would also cut the tongues of the shoes as they moved around, rubbed against the top of the foot and caused blisters. THEN, the improvisation was taken up outside prison and became something of a fashion statement and 'sign' around inner Melbourne (before the hipsters turned up) - And no, I've never worked as a prison guard or administrator.

So, you were either an inmate or you're calling me a criminal hipster douche :D :D :laughing::laughing:

More accurate than 90pc of the other posts there :)

More compelling than your constant sniping at rumours too incidentally. Maybe you should ignore these rumour threads and focus on list management or something?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Am I the only one that interpreted B70's comments as there may still be more candidates being interviewed?

I then read everyone else's take and thought I must be way off the mark.

I'd be quite content if that was the case and Voss got the job as you'd have Cook in the interviews.

I'm still hoping for Kingsley or Ross but it isn't looking likely atm.

Am I the only one that interpreted B70's comments as there may still be more candidates being interviewed?

I then read everyone else's take and thought I must be way off the mark.

I'd be quite content if that was the case and Voss got the job as you'd have Cook in the interviews.

I'm still hoping for Kingsley or Ross but it isn't looking likely atm.
I could be wrong but he sounded pretty dismissive about the thought of more candidates. I took it as a decision has been made and reading between the lines, Vossy is our new coach

Richmond BF board keen to get Grigg from Geelong and happy for us to take McQualter

So do their supporters know more than our supporters, just because their team performs better?

Supporters are the same everywhere ... diminish those that are leaving and build up those that are coming.

When can we realistically expect to land our next coach? I’m thinking it won’t be until at least late next week.

Also, has there been any news on pyke . Hasn’t been mentioned for about a week or so.

No chance before Sunday imho.

Anyone who doesn't want to be here -- can leave -- you want dedication -- don't get any benefit posturing after what we put the group through the last 6 months ..

I think you are missing the point of maximising teh value of any assett
Rookie mistake, I reckon.

On SM-F926B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Unless a deal has already been done - seems so...and if it has been done the wording from Lyod requires remedial english work
He's uncontracted.

If we don't deal, he heads to the draft, we burn relationships and we end up with nothing anyway. Welcome to the modern game.

I'm sick and tired of reading every year hwo Carlton's prime responmsibility is not to 'burn' relationships- time to gerow up - nothing 'modern' about having a clue mate
Not sure if it is right but I read today that because SPS has not been offered a contract he can make himself a free agent.

so why wasnt he offered a contract he can't accept - SOP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back