Bluemour Season Blast Off Edition XXXIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
File Lewis Young under 'played well against us that time'. I remember it was a beauty too. Not done a lot since but might be handy.

Has anyone else noted every assistant coach who moves is “highly-rated”? Where are all the sh*t ones?

Getting the boot like ours

My question doesn't change. You seem to think you're close to the ground on this, please enlighten us as to our tactics here.
Austin and the majority of the fan base appear to just accept Freo's request. We don't negotiate hard enough. Look at the Eagles. I bet they flew SPS to WA made it look like a done deal and said there is 52 or GAGF. Austin re Cerra should have the balls to at worst offer pick 6 at with a time limit, if it is not met split the picks, offer 1 later pick and if that is rejected walk him to the draft. Freo will not lose Cerra for nothing. Carlton's downside if Cerra is drafted by someone else is we get a top 10 pick, upside is a top 10 pick and Cerra for donuts. Sorry, I realise cerra's potential to improve us but Carlton is a push over in a negotiation

Austin and the majority of the fan base appear to just accept Freo's request. We don't negotiate hard enough. Look at the Eagles. I bet they flew SPS to WA made it look like a done deal and said there is 52 or GAGF. Austin re Cerra should have the balls to at worst offer pick 6 at with a time limit, if it is not met split the picks, offer 1 later pick and if that is rejected walk him to the draft. Freo will not lose Cerra for nothing. Carlton's downside if Cerra is drafted by someone else is we get a top 10 pick, upside is a top 10 pick and Cerra for donuts. Sorry, I realise cerra's potential to improve us but Carlton is a push over in a negotiation
How do you know what’s actually happening?

And when exactly did all of this happen?

I wish I could have been in all of these meetings like you were.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bit off topic, but what are the chances of getting the Big Footy Blues podcast back up and running again?

Was it shut down previously due to lack of interest of lack of participation etc?

OK that last paragraph by Niall has put my opinion of Cerra up by 200%. Not fussed about the picks now.
He's more dedicated to returning to Vic for family (than $$), and nominating us shows he's dedicated to making us better.
Sounds like a quality player. Big Statement made. Love it. :thumbsu::thumbsu:

Last edited:
Happy with the way the club is headed regarding new assistant’s and players the club has/is landing!
Do we think that we are pretty much done now in terms of gaining more players this trade period?
I’m stoked with landing cerra, hewett and big lewy

Would love us to throw a lifeline at Stengle....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back