Bluemour Season Blast Off Edition XXXIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we going to make a ******* trade today? So disappointed so far!

Not today.. Austin is so distraught at being called out by the BF numpties for being 'easy to deal with', that he's called in sick.

Not today.. Austin is so distraught at being called out by the BF numpties for being 'easy to deal with', that he's called in sick.

Pissweak. At my work somebody just steps in and takes up the slack. Just get one of the more senior “membership” team to stand in.

'They've already agreed on a pick. I'm very confident by the end of the day Lewis will find his way to Carlton.'

- Peter Rohde on Lewis Young?

Jesus Christ why am I waking up to people genuinely wanting Sam Powell-Pepper? Just a shite footballer and even shiter person.

'They've already agreed on a pick. I'm very confident by the end of the day Lewis will find his way to Carlton.'

- Peter Rohde on Lewis Young?

Okay this makes sense now. This is what is holding up the Cerra trade given we have just offered pick 6 for Young!

I’m surprised how many people are off Zac Williams and calling his recruitment a failure after 1 year. Understand he’s on a big contract & didn’t appear to be in great shape, so deserves some criticism. But his season he went:

Missed - played 2 games - missed - 2 games - missed - 5 games - bye - 2 games - missed - 3 games - season over.

Playing in a new position, in a struggling side with very poor systems.

If he’s not super fit this year I’ll be filthy but he’s a very good player and I’m looking forward to seeing his impact in 2022.
Agree.
He got injured very early in the year and struggled after that.
As you have pointed out he had no consistency.
Looking forward to a big year from him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m surprised how many people are off Zac Williams and calling his recruitment a failure after 1 year. Understand he’s on a big contract & didn’t appear to be in great shape, so deserves some criticism. But his season he went:

Missed - played 2 games - missed - 2 games - missed - 5 games - bye - 2 games - missed - 3 games - season over.

If he’s not super fit this year I’ll be filthy but he’s a very good player and I’m looking forward to seeing his impact in 2022.
I believe most people are disappointed we overpaid/overvalued his worth for essentially a half back flanker, on the back of obtaining another half back flanker in Saad, was not smart recruitment at all.

there was a video posted on twitter of him running and he looked like he has slimmed down a bit already.

Agree.
He got injured very early in the year and struggled after that.
As you have pointed out he had no consistency.
Looking forward to a big year from him.

He has himself to blame for the injuries.

Had he come into camp in better condition he could have avoided the injuries he suffered. It's not as though those injuries were unavoidable collision injuries.

I'm just thankful he's taken Andy Russell's advice on board and has been working hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back