blues draw

Remove this Banner Ad

What a bloody fantastic draw. Did i count that right do we have an 8 MCG matches and 7 TD matches? :thumbsu:

Isnt that the first times we've had more MCG matches than TD matches in quite a few years?

It is only 4 home games at the MCG & 6 home games at the Dome.
So we have 1 less home game at the MCG this year :(

could someone explain to me the logic of playing a Thursday night game thats not on Easter?

TV Ratings:rolleyes:

And by the way, I agree with Effes, bit too much arrogance shown here. You never know what happens with injuries, let alone the development of other sides. Would have preferred to have played at least one of Tassie or Geelong twice.

It is only 4 home games at the MCG & 6 home games at the Dome.
So we have 1 less home game at the MCG this year :(

I meant home and away because we're still playing in Melbourne so it isnt as if we're at a disadvantage but anyway having 4 home MCG games is a shame, i cant wait to get out of that bloody TD deal.

I meant home and away because we're still playing in Melbourne so it isnt as if we're at a disadvantage but anyway having 4 home MCG games is a shame, i cant wait to get out of that bloody TD deal.

It is a shame as I prefer the MCG. The AFL should have made it one less at the Dome in lieu of our home game up at the Gold Coast.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

about time they've got the carlton vs hawks game right for once.
at the G.

we play the dees once, but not until round 21 :( why can't we play them twice :D

Is Carlton vs. Freo at C on May 9th our Gold Coast Game?
Geez......what a fizzer........the "Warnock vs Freo" blockbuster look set to be a fizzer. I wonder how many will turn out to PP for our first practice match.:D

Oh well.........maybe they will promote Cousins vs WCE as the big "grudge match".

TV Ratings:rolleyes:
So why not do it each week?:confused:

I agree. The AFL will now do something stupid like start it at 7.30, so that workers can get there, but kids can't (school night) or vice versa......start at 5.10pm so that kids can go but workers will miss the first Q or so.

Great plan AFL.:cool:

Idiots.

Remove this Banner Ad

blues draw

Remove this Banner Ad

Back