Autopsy Blues V GWS. Rant away folks....

Remove this Banner Ad

I believe we gave his tank a rest...

really?

I just can't see Murph warming up at all if we 'rested' him. Also, it meant whoever his replacement was would have 0 warm up. If he was to have been rested wouldn't he just have been a normal late out, instead of a really late out like he was.

really?

I just can't see Murph warming up at all if we 'rested' him. Also, it meant whoever his replacement was would have 0 warm up. If he was to have been rested wouldn't he just have been a normal late out, instead of a really late out like he was.
Just my conspiracy theory Etsal...

Just my conspiracy theory Etsal...

Murphy rested and a out of form and potentially unfit Armfield brought in as a direct replacement o_O

Out of touch players in Curnow, Judd and Armfield, slow plodders in Mclean and Carazzo. Gibbs, Everitt and Robinson fighting against the tide.

And that is just the midfield alone!

Easy way to tank.....

Murphy rested and a out of form and potentially unfit Armfield brought in as a direct replacement o_O

Out of touch players in Curnow, Judd and Armfield, slow plodders in Mclean and Carazzo. Gibbs, Everitt and Robinson fighting against the tide.

Easy way to tank.....

speaking of tanking - Eagles just released their injury update. They have cut short the season's of 2 young players to 'manage' them.....

Easy way to tank.....
Maybe a disguise so GWS don't think we are disrespecting them like when we didn't select Judd last year.

That's fair enough.

Reckon we should do the same with Cripps also, as much as I want to see him back again.
We may be much better off building his tank and running ability systematically, than to be sending him out with the NB's for a few more weeks.

Giles has though already been put away for the year.

Hendo is the one who needs to be put away.

Hendo....Tuohy...Walker....anyone that's labouring now and carrying injury should go into surgery and be up and running in 2 months time.

Unfortunately, sometimes commercial considerations taking precedence. I hope we can be bold enough to say F**k it. Let's just get them right.

Beat me by a second!

Strongly agree with us looking ahead to next year though. Stop playing injured players and start trying out a few of the kids.

Strongly agree with us looking ahead to next year though. Stop playing injured players and start trying out a few of the kids
probably the same one he got v Norf in the preseason game. Has had his knee taped every since.

Then you had the Yarran injury in the same game, Gibb's broken hand and Mclean getting his knee smashed in the Bullies game at Princes Park.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We already know Doc can kick from previous games though.

If we ruin the likes of Menzel and Docherty then we should just fold though :)

Just watching Mick's weekly email video and they showed footage of when the siren went - Sammy was nearly in tears. Need more kids who feel this way after a loss.

Mick praises Gibbs & Robbo - 19 clearances between them. Robbo's best game for the year he says. But outside that he finds it difficult to find any good performers. Gave credit to GWS but highlighted our inability to hit a target a fatal.

Mick suggests a big internal assessment of the game - i.e. very honest review coming up for the players.

Last 2 for sure but we still need better players then Mitch going forward IMO.

We need half forwards who can regularly kick goals and not go to ground as often as he does, when he goes to ground it impacts on his ability to chase out and pressure.

Also need half forwards who have that bit of polish to go into the midfield and be effective, Mitch has the aggression, commitment and toughness but we either need to get a better balance or better skilled players with the same attributes going forward.

Oh my god more of this. Our half forwards offer nothing offensively, but are no where to be seen where the opposition half back are kicking ****ing goals.
Our flankers are the problem. All shit at either attacking or defending, and none of them rotate through the middle.
Is that a mick thing or a lack of players thing?
We seem to have 4 players who play onball.

really?

Huh? The emergencies warm up aswell.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Blues V GWS. Rant away folks....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back