Club Mgmt. Board of Directors as led by President Dave Barham

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:
I wasnt sold on clarko but i hoped we had him to justify whats happened since monday.

the only reason i wanted clarko was he had the pull & influence to get rid of the dead shits at the club.

Thee most frustrating thing is that Ben has never really had a chance to be a great coach with all that is happening behind Althea scenes.

We really should have stuck fat with Ben Rutten, Rome wasn’t built in a day and success was never going to be imminent with the age demographic only getting younger at our team.

I really believe Rutten was the guy to take us forward and we have gone and f’d that!

Nowhere to hide now. No shiny big new coach to paper the chasms this joint has been covering for close to two decades.

Clean house, multiple heads need to roll for the way this has been handled.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry to intrude, but I Would not blame Truck whatsoever if he decided to quit at his presser today. To be thrown under the bus for no reason is just crap

id agree tbh

rutten has been treated woefully.

Sorry to intrude, but I Would not blame Truck whatsoever if he decided to quit at his presser today. To be thrown under the bus for no reason is just crap
he’ll get a contract extension.

lol, there is no external review.

The whole plan was get Clarkson. Who cares what they throw together now to try to look marginally less stupid.

We have created such a shit storm there just has to be change.

Clarko of course would have been great but it wouldn't have solved anything in the club. Though I have no doubt he would have been successful on field he would have probably been at war his entire time here.

We just need the media to continue to apply pressure and hopefully keep fanning the flames.

The club just got told no, that's a good thing.
And if those I'm charge don't wanna do anything? Maybe this leads to someone coming in and rolling the board entirely.

Remove this Banner Ad

Club Mgmt. Board of Directors as led by President Dave Barham

Remove this Banner Ad

Back