AFL Toast Bombers by 35 against the Giants!

Remove this Banner Ad

Jan 2018
“Hey guys, I’m from the future. You’re going to beat Adelaide, Port, Geelong and GWS, but lose to Footscray, Collingwood, Fremantle, Carlton, Hawthorn and Melbourne.”:drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk:
Based on these results we will beat Richmond and lose to Brisbane the following week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jan 2018
“Hey guys, I’m from the future. You’re going to beat Adelaide, Port, Geelong and GWS, but lose to Footscray, Collingwood, Fremantle, Carlton, Hawthorn and Melbourne.”:drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk:
I dont believe you.

I think this will be the game we look back to and say "that's when Langverde started".

I must admit when I saw both of them start in the middle for a centre bounce I was nursing a semi.

Another fantastic team effort. Going to be really hard to get Hurley and Daniher back into the lineup. Good problem to have.

That was really impressive. There was a few things I really liked.

Our defense held up really well. GWS were getting on top in the inside 50s count but our defense just held tough. I was worried about the Cameron Ambrose matchup going in but he held up pretty well all things considered. I thought Saad was brilliant in particular.

Through the midfield great ruckwork from Bellchambers - probably could do a little more around the ground but when you get that many hitouts to advantage I don't think we mind too much. Heppell was super at winning clearances. Zac Merrett was classy but did fade a little as the game went on. Dev Smith went from 2 tackles in the first half I think to 13 by games end. That's a fair effort. Thought the balance of Stringer's game was brilliant tonight, won clearances and contested possessions through the midfield then went forward and kicked some goals and also competed really hard to bring the ball to ground a number of times where he wasn't rewarded.

I also really liked the effort of Guelfi. Just gives his all in every contest. I reckon other than being rested now and again he'll play plenty of games for us this year. Thought Langford and Laverde were both pretty solid and had some important touches. Baguley also did some great work today. I say this as someone that hasn't been that flattering towards either of Laverde or Baguley.

I hope there were no suspensions from any of the incidents tonight. There wasn't anything major but I want to have everyone on deck to take on Tigers. I'm hoping the only change will be Hurley in for Dea (nothing against Dea he was solid but its pretty inevitable).

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Toast Bombers by 35 against the Giants!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back