Bombers set to miss 2013 finals. (The Age, Caroline Wilson, 23/8)

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting analysis.
We can see in cycling that it reached a point where you had to dope if you wanted to compete, and more than likely, that's the case in Athletics, etc.
With the latter sport, it's a more individual pursuit, with an AFL club, we're talking about 45 footballers, with almost that many in support staff.
So is it really possible to sustain a team-wide regime with no one ever finding out about it?
I'm doubtful.

Remember the Mafia never existed until the joe velachi testimony in 1963.

If it wasn't for the acc would you have found out about essendon? Rumours maybe but not much more.

Interesting analysis.
We can see in cycling that it reached a point where you had to dope if you wanted to compete, and more than likely, that's the case in Athletics, etc.
With the latter sport, it's a more individual pursuit, with an AFL club, we're talking about 45 footballers, with almost that many in support staff.
So is it really possible to sustain a team-wide regime with no one ever finding out about it?
I'm doubtful.

And Essendon did maintain a team-wide regime but were found out.

If Essendon are stripped of points and are kicked out of the finals, i think its only fair Chief suspends all BF Essendon accounts for the finals as well.
The appropiate thing would be for the filters to put asterisks in front of Essendon, Hird and Bombers until the start of the 2014 season. :D

and change their avatars to this
Asterix2.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Bombers set to miss 2013 finals. (The Age, Caroline Wilson, 23/8)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back