Boncers Normal Werewolf - Twisted to troll Dank420_

Remove this Banner Ad

erm… nope…

but ok if you have got one and the game has commenced. Btw … when? Last night?
Democratic Debate GIF by GIPHY News

The Twist
Each turn will consist of two phases which combined make 1 full phase:

Night phase (9:00pm – 9:00am AEDT)

Day phase (9:00am – 9:00pm AEDST)

Players with night actions do not have to use them during the night phase. They can elect to hold the action until the day phase if they decide.

If they choose to use the action at night it will be announced at deadline. If they choose to use it during the day it will be announced when they elect to use it. They only get to use the action once across Night/Day phase.

I.e. Alpha Boncer elects to kill at night. Kill announced at deadline.
Godfather Boncer elects to kill half way through day phase. Kill announced 3:00pm AEDT.
Serial Killer Boncer tries to be clever and save his kills by not killing First phase. When he tries to kill 2 in the next phase Mod Boncer says he's a dickhead.

Day phase lynching happens as normal.

Added after timing matters when people elect to use their actions during the day. First in best dressed.

Traditionally night immune characters cannot be killed during the day except by lynching.

Last edited:
Note
Please note "night" players will have their full arsenal of actions available to them during this first day phase.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol I didn’t even sign up for this game but I’m on the player list. Let’s do this!

Harry Potter Book GIF

DERO

boncer34

My understanding is that we are starting the a day phase.

I'll kick things off Barrybran boncer34
I wouldn't think so. Day 1 phases are hard enough with limited info. Why would we start a game on a day phase with NO info?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back