Werewolf Town of Salem Werewolf VIII (Town Wins)

Remove this Banner Ad

Jester doesn't visit people right? But would have had to have been with the Jailor to die.
But Zerg was jailed.
The only moving mechanic I can think of is the Coven Leader who was blocked by being jailed.
Jester was killed by the Jugg?

Lol Trapper.

How did Chip get stoned then?! He visited you as the Medusa, who was stonegazing. Hadn't yet received the Nemocrinuxincron whatever lol. But now you have it now your leader is dead.
We got them all now. judt a matter of time...

We see who survives tonight

I will heal Ocha905. Pie 4 Life also spy on Ocha you will see I heal him.

dank420_ investigate manangatang , you should get the Doc/SK/Potion Master Combo if he's telling the truth.

Bluelegs block jannissary , no kill will prove he's GF.
Actually if Kurve investigates jannissary and dank does me or mananag that will be enough to tell us everything.

then
Bluelegs Heal Kurve
I'll heal dank
mang you heal whoever you want to - probably dank to cover if you still think I'm lying.

Also then Pie will see who the mafia visited but unless they visit a person that's getting healed they'll out themselves anyway, so we effectively block their kill as well.

But in typing all that out I forgot about the werewolf again who can Rampage.

How much do we care about all surviving? ahah. I want as many townies to live to the end!

Maybe forget all that and everyone do whatever they want and let's see what happens.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Actually if Kurve investigates jannissary and dank does me or mananag that will be enough to tell us everything.

then
Bluelegs Heal Kurve
I'll heal dank
mang you heal whoever you want to - probably dank to cover if you still think I'm lying.

Also then Pie will see who the mafia visited but unless they visit a person that's getting healed they'll out themselves anyway, so we effectively block their kill as well.

How much do we care about all surviving? ahah. I want as many townies to live to the end!

Maybe forget all that and everyone do whatever they want and let's see what happens.
I could track Jan. Jan protects me so I can't be killed and I get confirmation of the protection. If the Godfather kills me it proves Jan didn't protect me. If I live I'll have proof either way.

If Wolf attacks us and Jan is who he says he is wolf dies anyway, otherwise wolf kills GF which works for us anyway.

then
Bluelegs Heal Kurve
I'll heal dank

Won’t work if gf does no action

just need the night actions all enteresd in ASAP so we can move on .
Don't think we're speeding up this night phase. I hope we're not in any case.

or if jannissary is body guard. protect me

And someone can visit me to see who visits.
Jan protecting you doesn't help us at all. We have a massive majority.

Jan protecting you doesn't help us at all. We have a massive majority.
i know you want me to die but it does help

See .

1. Tonight VIG kills werewolf.
2. Jannisary protects me and an investigar will his actions.
3. Tomorrow we lynch MKMaTTY
4, if Werewolf kills the VIGI we lynch Jmoo on the next day.
5. Every day i place 3 votes on the guilty and it quickly gets to MAjority and we dont need to wait for all to login and vote

Simple

But in the end it doesnt matter as good win as a team apparently whether they dead or not.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Town of Salem Werewolf VIII (Town Wins)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back