Boncers Normal Werewolf - Twisted to troll Dank420_

Remove this Banner Ad

I wouldn't think so. Day 1 phases are hard enough with limited info. Why would we start a game on a day phase with NO info?
people can use their actions including kills today, so more info may appear during the day, but until it does yeah we are even more blind than normal

people can use their actions including kills today, so more info may appear during the day, but until it does yeah we are even more blind than normal
Right

I wouldn't think so. Day 1 phases are hard enough with limited info. Why would we start a game on a day phase with NO info?
Boncer already stated the game was starting at 10am today.
This game will start 10am Monday.

These posts explain what is happening.
Each turn will consist of two phases which combined make 1 full phase:

Night phase (9:00pm – 9:00am AEDT)

Day phase (9:00am – 9:00pm AEDST)

Players with night actions do not have to use them during the night phase. They can elect to hold the action until the day phase if they decide.

If they choose to use the action at night it will be announced at deadline. If they choose to use it during the day it will be announced when they elect to use it. They only get to use the action once across Night/Day phase.

I.e. Alpha Boncer elects to kill at night. Kill announced at deadline.
Godfather Boncer elects to kill half way through day phase. Kill announced 3:00pm AEDT.
Serial Killer Boncer tries to be clever and save his kills by not killing First phase. When he tries to kill 2 in the next phase Mod Boncer says he's a dickhead.

Day phase lynching happens as normal.

Added after timing matters when people elect to use their actions during the day. First in best dressed.

Traditionally night immune characters cannot be killed during the day except by lynching.
Please note "night" players will have their full arsenal of actions available to them during this first day phase.

Coordinating day phase actions will be important. I think the amulet holder needs to reveal themself.

Lol I didn’t even sign up for this game but I’m on the player list. Let’s do this!

Harry Potter Book GIF

DERO

boncer34
Chip please boncer34

Coordinating day phase actions will be important. I think the amulet holder needs to reveal themself.
Why? You wouldn't coordinate actions on night 1, would you?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why? You wouldn't coordinate actions on night 1, would you?

Because a strong village leader can effectively call on actions in a day phase which will then inform that day’s lynch. Eg if they call on a vig kill and that person hasn’t died by the end, they might be assumed to be night immune.

That kinda only works if the village leader has the amulet though, otherwise evil can kill them straightaway. So thinking if we knew who had the amulet, we could tell if they were active and then we could do something like:

A good eg flog outs themself
Doc sees what’s going on in the thread and protects them (hopefully the Doc is active enough to get it in before any attempted kill, maybe the outing happens early evening)
The amulet is sent to said flog and then they can direct everything the next day.

Because a strong village leader can effectively call on actions in a day phase which will then inform that day’s lynch. Eg if they call on a vig kill and that person hasn’t died by the end, they might be assumed to be night immune.

That kinda only works if the village leader has the amulet though, otherwise evil can kill them straightaway. So thinking if we knew who had the amulet, we could tell if they were active and then we could do something like:

A good eg flog outs themself
Doc sees what’s going on in the thread and protects them (hopefully the Doc is active enough to get it in before any attempted kill, maybe the outing happens early evening)
The amulet is sent to said flog and then they can direct everything the next day.
That's a fair point

Nothing better than coffee and a crapshoot to kickstart your week.

Thewizardmelon please boncer34.

Death, taxes and Fiji voting for melon, even after you got your revenge on the 64 squares!

Vig kill phase 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Boncers Normal Werewolf - Twisted to troll Dank420_

Remove this Banner Ad

Back